DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Error Message....

Script Error: [string "scripts/evoe_manager_action_attack.lua"]:545: attempt to concatenate a nil value
    Script Error: [string "scripts/evoe_manager_action_attack.lua"]:668: attempt to concatenate a nil value

Anyone know what this error message means and how to correct it? I am running a 5E campaign using the 3.2.3.

Thanks in advance!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Preferred Games: D&D5E
    Timezone: Normally US Central Time but often times others...

What were you doing when you got the error?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

"evoe" is the effects visibility extension, which is no longer compatible: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...the-5E-Ruleset

When you get script errors in FG *always* check the extensions you're running to make sure they are compatible with the current version of Fantasy Grounds.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    I believe those errors come from an extension. I think the one that is something about enhanced effects in the combat tracker... Can't remember what it's called.

Disable all your extensions and try again. Then turn them on one at a time until you get the error. Then turn off all the other extensions until you isolate just what extension or combination or extensions is causing the problem.

Then post the details in the thread for that extension.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I rolled an attack roll on a PC. Both PC and NPC are in Combat Tracker and in an active initiative driven round. This is a theater of the mind combat so the attack was dropped from the NPC onto the PC in the Combat Tracker.
    Last edited by daggerfortysix; February 15th, 2017 at 23:07. Reason: Wrong Thread
    Ultimate License Holder

Extensions, duh. Thats what you all have said before. Sorry guys....
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information