5E Character Create Playlist

Snyc Host & Client Image View

Hello,

FG newbie here. I've dabbled in MapTools and Roll20 but I totally dig the FG automation. I primarily play F2F around the table with a laptop plugged into a HDTV. My question is: Using 2 instances of FG on my laptop, is there a way to "real time" sync my map/image manipulation with the client view? For example, I move or resize a map in the host instance and it moves/resizes at the same time on the client instance. When I click "sync client view" on the radial sub-menu it forces the client on the image of the host but it doesn't automatically resize the window. I'd like the client maps to copy exactly what I'm doing, including resize windows, real time. Possible?

Thanks!

Joe

Not everyone has the same size monitor, so I would imagine it could cause issues for the GM to force a window size on players.

At any rate, it is not currently possible.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Blog Entries
    In this instance you know what size the other screen is. If you size the image properly before you share - it will share at that size and stay at that size.
    Otherwise - what Nickademus said - the software wont resize the map window after the initial share - but it will recentre when you tell it to sync client view.

Thanks for your help. I didn't think about sizing before sharing, doh!

Thread Information