DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Blog Entries
    We will take this via support. Trenloe's suggestions are pretty spot on, but we may need to request a screenshot showing your license key information and other order information from DTRPG and that should never be posted online to the forums.

Regarding what I told you via support back in 2013, here was the thread where I mentioned that the Full (GM) license was necessary to host games and use some additional functionality but that you could create characters for some game systems and join games by other GM's as a player.

The email thread was about 7 or 8 messages, but if you re-read them you will see that I never mentioned a need for an Ultimate license.

Hello Chad,

1. These are correct. There are different versions with different levels of updates for the Lite and Full installer, but they both launch the same patch engine.
    2. From what I gather, the product installed but then you received an error when you ran the update, correct?
    3. Most of the functionality for this requires a Full license or being connected to a Full license running Savage Worlds. Some modules have support for Lite clients built in and some do not. Most, however, require a Full license.
    4. The file size is actually 104KB. It is a very small add-on. When you have a Savage Worlds ruleset loaded as a GM or are connected to a GM running Savage Worlds, you can go to the module activation window to open any installed modules which are built as Client modules. Eye of Kilquato is an adventure module targeted to GM's running a Full license. When a GM activates this product, it will add additional story elements, images, etc. under the appropriate screen with a new "tag". DToSL will show up in your library once activated.

-Doug
    Your reply seemed to indicate that the issue was solved satisfactorily, so the amount of anger you expressed in this thread so far is surprising.

Okay,
    I did not see the fine print that I had to have the Full (GM) to use
    those freebies.
    thanks for the clarification. I can make characters and manage them,
    and join another's game. It will be a little bit before I can upgrade
    to full.
    I'm locking the thread to further emails though because you've already been provided a lot of community response here already and the rest should go through support.

Quote Originally Posted by Riley View Post
    hey i recently started with a standard as well with a complete character bundle. Dulux's tutorials were the best thing for me to get started! he is extremely thorough and teaches you each and everything you need to know one step at a time. try his videos and I think you will see immediate progress. there are many due to his broad coverage but each one will help you set up FG and honestly i would recommend just taking the time to watch each one! i can't express how much they helped me!
    Glad you like them
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz