DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

One thing that I figured out yesterday, and maybe everyone else already knows this ... But you can store an entire series of modifiers in a single quickslot, by populating the modifier window with a bunch, then dragging the modifier box over to the quickslot.

Saves a huge amount of time as a GM! If for instance you have 4 goblins waiting in ambush. Each of them takes his accuracy bonus, aims for 3 rounds, aims for the groin, at 15 yards. etc. Just quickslot it, and then when the run comes around in the CT, use the quickslot!

Type "/mod XX Description of modifier" into the chat box, do NOT hit enter, then drag that text to a quick slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    Type "/mod XX Description of modifier" into the chat box, do NOT hit enter, then drag that text to a quick slot.
    Is this easier? I think it is quicker to just use the table of modifiers that I have, to populate the modifier box with the series of modifiers that are appropriate. Then drag that to the quickslot.

Depends on if you want to have a bunch of different modifiers in the chat box, or just one "combo" one. Personal preference.

Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    5) Combat Timer. Think this is VERY important to keep combats as short as possible.
    How do I find this Combat Timer?

Quote Originally Posted by Valekk View Post
    How do I find this Combat Timer?
    This is an extension that is usable with coreRPG. One of the benefits of the new ruleset is since it is built on coreRPG, it is compatible with those extensions built for coreRPG.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...RPG-Extensions

Thanks seycyrus!

Thread Information