5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
    Mar del Plata, Argentina (Half a year) Williamsburg, Florida, Us (The other half)

Upgrading Subscription to ultimate Subscription

Hi everyone Notsag here, im new to FG and i think i just f****d up hahaha

Just sent an email to Fg support but i wanted to check with you guys to see if anyone had the same problem as me.

Subd standard (3.99/mo) a couple of days ago and started making my campaing and stuff, today we have the first session on FG in about 3 hours, and i just noticed that i cant DM for demo subs with the standard one, i need Ultimate sub hahahaha

Anyway, does anyone have an idea if i can just upgrade my sub to the ultimate one? or do i have to pay for new ultimate sub?

(cant do Licenses and stuff, im not from the us and its just tooo expensive)

Ok take care everyone, and thanks in advance for those that at least read this hahaha.

Welcome to the forums Notsag!

Cancel your current subscription and take out a new one. Use the new license key you're sent (by email) as part of the new subscription.

Some info on subscriptions in the FAQ here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...chasing_issues
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Mar del Plata, Argentina (Half a year) Williamsburg, Florida, Us (The other half)
    Thanks that worked like a charm, glad to be here, i will be sure to stick arround and Dm or play some great games on FG.

Also note that if you have access to Steam you can get the license in your regional pricing, but it's a two step process. You need to buy the Full license and then the Ultimate Upgrade.

Thanks, went ahead and checked on Steam the license and stuff but still cant afford it for now, maybe after checking it out a few months with the sub and playing the heck out of it hahaha, anyway thank you for the info i really apreciate it.

Thread Information