FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 10 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Heinz Conti Zacherl View Post
    how can i download the file?
    Welcome Heinz

Scroll to the bottom left of teh page and set the theme to FG Responsive and you should be able to see downloads.

I had a bug. I begin to make PC-s and every story menu disappeared. No story, maps or tables, only heroes, background, calsses, etc. How can I fix it? Thanks in advance!

MShadowlight

Quote Originally Posted by MShadowlight View Post
    I had a bug. I begin to make PC-s and every story menu disappeared. No story, maps or tables, only heroes, background, calsses, etc. How can I fix it? Thanks in advance!

MShadowlight
    Welcome to FG.

If you are using Unity I'm not sure this theme will work in it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hi! Thanks you! Meanwhile the problems was solved. The menu system reloaded its options, when I discovered that was the only problem I recovered it. Sorry for the fright!

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    If you are using Unity I'm not sure this theme will work in it.
    We've been using it with Unity since June 2020 without a hitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasmira View Post
    Hello,

A little update for FG Unity with a personal custom

S.
    This looks amazing; however, the Unity version seems to be the only theme does doesn't work with Fantasy Grounds Syrinscape Sound Links. The old theme works in Unity and works with Sound Links, though.
    Edit: Fixed by unpacking the .ext into its own folder and removing <includefile source="desktop/desktop_classes.xml" /> from extension.xml.
    Last edited by The Naif; March 31st, 2021 at 23:09. Reason: Fixed!

Hi everyone,
    This theme is gorgeous and I really want to use it, but I don't like the way it tiles on my wider monitor. I would like to use a textured "velvet" background, similar to the background in the boxes. I "jumped into the xml" and swapped out the image file, but somehow FG doesn't recognized it as an extension. It doesn't show up in my Extensions list when I start up the game. I'm sure it's because I did something wrong out of my noobiness.

So, here is what I did. Maybe you can tell me what I should do differently?

I changed the file type from .ext to .zip
    I unzipped the file with windows
    I found the image file in graphics/frames.
    I swapped out the image with another that I had made in PS. I saved it under the same name as the original ("Strahd.jpg")
    I zipped it
    I changed the file type back to .ext
    I copy/pasted the new .ext file into the extensions folder in FGU

Am I doing something wrong? Like I said, FGU doesn't seem to recognize it as an extension, as it does not show up in my extension list.
    Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you!
    It is tiling now, but only on the top. The bottom part of the background is bright blue. Any suggestions for this. I'm going to try making the image bigger...

Thread Information