DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last

Hi, this is my first time on the forum, I would like to thank you for the theme, this is very beautiful but I would like to change the background image, I tried to take a same size image and just change it in the frame folder but it didn't work, which could i do to just change the background image?

I don't know if this helps, but I use it all the time. It allows you to create your own image as background within Fantasy Grounds.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...(All-Rulesets)
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Games - Savage Worlds, 5e, Traveller, RMC (MERP)
    Lover of old school RPG: Traveller, MERP, RMC, Cthuthu

Sorry to revive such a long dead thread but I just found this theme and want to do what Zhak described. Problem is, I have no idea how to "jump into the xml" as stated here. When I downloaded the theme it downloaded as an EXT file and is not in plain text when you open it.

You’ll need to change the .ext to .zip and then unzip the file to see the contents.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

oh, well that's easy enough, thank you for the information

OK, that didn't work. after zipping and unzipping the file it still shows as an EXT file and is unreadable

Capture.PNG

Edit: figured it out
    Last edited by benvredenburg; July 22nd, 2020 at 01:31.

After changing the file format from .ext to .zip, it should treat it as a zip file which can be unzipped into folder form. Then you can see all the files that make up the extension.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information