5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last
    Thank you so much!
    If I have questions about the XML, should I post those here? Or is there a better place to post those?
    Thank you again for helping out a beginner.

Thank you! I got it to work. I just used the cover image from the assets folder as a decal, so that it is centered.
    The velvet background is a little grid-ish, if you know what I mean. But I can work on that in Photoshop. Here is how it turned out!

screeniefg.png

Quote Originally Posted by Sasmira View Post
    Hello,

A little update for FG Unity with a personal custom

S.
    Hello, how is everything? I'm using your extension, but after an update it started reporting this error.log.png

I'm getting that error too. I assumed it was some mistake I made while I was tinkering with it, so I'm interested to know that it is happening with someone else!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    My group has just started the Curse of Strahd so I thought I would bump up the ambiance for the default 5e Theme.

Attachment 17890

Can you help me with the error I showed above?

Blog Entries
    I dont think it actually affects the functionality.
    When I wrote this the text sidebar buttons were not part of FG - they are now the default and the code has changed over time.
    Im pretty sure the extension still works.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I dont think it actually affects the functionality.
    When I wrote this the text sidebar buttons were not part of FG - they are now the default and the code has changed over time.
    Im pretty sure the extension still works.
    please look at this log

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CXr...ew?usp=sharing

Blog Entries
    What am I looking for in particular?
    I dont see anything in the Console log that is screaming - I wont work because of this error.
    I am overwriting a menu option that no longer exists so my menu isnt being called.

Yes, you are right Senor Damned. It doesn't seem to affect functionality at all.
    One thing I have noticed in my fork is that the Assets folder is the traditional wood grain instead of the CoS themed red velvet. It doesn't bother me at all, but I was wondering if it is related to the error message. It could also just be my fork, too, so...

Thread Information