STAR TREK 2d20

Digital Adventures November Release -- Lairs of Evil!

Digital Adventures November Release - Lairs of Evil
    Three Fantasy Grounds Adventures for Mid-Level Characters

by Kevin W. Melka
    Compiled for Fantasy Grounds by Digital Adventures, LLC

This product contains three different locations featuring evil villians up to no good: an evil church, the prison of a malevolent devil, and the lair of an assassin -- each presenting a different challenge for your players. Both do-gooder and mercenary will be able to find adventure here, with various plot hooks provided to suit any campaign.

These three short adventures are for 6th - 9th levels characters suitable for any campaign setting. This downloadable product contains everything you need to play this adventure with the Fantasy Grounds software, priced at only $3.00 and can be downloaded at:

https://www.rpgnow.com/product_info....ducts_id=5867&

For more information on previous and future releases from Digital Adventures visit our website at:

https://www.digitaladventures.net/

Happy Gaming!

Good to see you're still around cranking out the stuff!

rv

Quote Originally Posted by richvalle
    Good to see you're still around cranking out the stuff!

rv
    Hey Rich!

Well, I had two releases in September, mostly because my regular job was going to be busy in Oct and I knew it was going to be hard to get something out. The good news is I have TWO new rulesets in developement, one higher level adventure, and a contract from Code Monkey for yet another WOTC adventure (not hard to guess what comes after Sunless Citadel 8) ). I have a lot more planned as well, just not enough hours in the day.

... and, I'll have a BIG announcement in December regarding products I'll be developing in 2006. All I can say is it will involve a *major* RPG publisher, and once development is underway I'll make a press release for the community. I really don't want to say too much yet since this is all in the planning stage at the moment.

In other words Rich ... I'm still here :!:

Please be Ptolus, please be Ptolus....

Quote Originally Posted by Illrigger
    Please be Ptolus, please be Ptolus....
    LOL!

Sorry Illrigger ... I will say that it is not Ptolus. However, Sue and Monte are good friends of mine, so maybe some day .... 8)

All I can say is ... patience my young Padawan, and you will be rewarded.

Thread Information