Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    I have had trouble with the tower in my issue noted elsewhere.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by jcreuels View Post
    I'm running FG v.3.2.4 and I have no more Dice Tower despite the settings "Table: Dice tower" and "Chat: Show GM rolls" activated, in any ruleset.
    I have got two more updates since the one that caused the disappearance of the tower, and it hasn't come back.

(I only use "GM portrait" and "Fantasy Language Fonts" as extensions.)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Same issues noted here.
    I can't reproduce this (also on 3.2.4 test). Does the dice tower appear in a new campaign without any extensions?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hey jceuels do you have Token Facing on?
    No, this setting is turned off.

I can't reproduce this (also on 3.2.4 test). Does the dice tower appear in a new campaign without any extensions?
    I switched back to 3.2.3 (by switching back the update setting), and still no tower even in a new campaign without any extension (tested with 3 differents rulesets : 4E,PF,CoreRPG).

(Thanks for the help efforts. It's much appreciated.)

I switched back to 3.2.3 (by switching back the update setting)
    Did you run an update after switching back to "live"?

What version of all rulesets (CoreRPG + the other ruleset/s) is reported in your chat window after loading a campaign?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

JohnD,

Can you send me a copy of your campaign folder zipped up to [email protected]?

I'm trying to track down what might cause the dice tower to not appear.

Thanks,
    JPG

Did you run an update after switching back to "live"?
    Yes, I've run an update after changing back to "Live" update.
    So my version of FG is v3.2.3 (as confirmed by the label in the upper right part of the launcher).

What version of all rulesets (CoreRPG + the other ruleset/s) is reported in your chat window after loading a campaign?
    The rulesets I've used to test the absence of the Dice Tower are :

CoreRPG ruleset v3.2.1
    3.5E ruleset v3.2.2
    Call of Cthulhu ruleset v3.2.1
    Fate Core result v3.2.2

All of these are vanilla : no modifications, no extensions.

It doesn't show in any of these tests.

---
    Nothing to do with this but my 3.5E ruleset is also throwing me a script error...
    "Script Error: [string "scripts/data_library_35E.lua"]:138: attempt to call field 'setDefaultSidebarState' (a nil value)".
    Last edited by jcreuels; February 6th, 2017 at 20:56. Reason: (3.5E error)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    JohnD,

Can you send me a copy of your campaign folder zipped up to [email protected]?

I'm trying to track down what might cause the dice tower to not appear.

Thanks,
    JPG
    Sent.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

The rulesets I've used to test the absence of the Dice Tower are :

CoreRPG ruleset v3.2.1
    3.5E ruleset v3.2.2
    Call of Cthulhu ruleset v3.2.1
    Fate Core result v3.2.2
    I think this is contributing to your problem - CoreRPG should be v3.2.2. Or at least it won't be helping as all of the other rulesets run on top of CoreRPG.

Do you have an extracted CoreRPG directory in <FG app data>\rulesets? If so, delete/rename it. If you don't have a CoreRPG directory, or if after deleting it you still see CoreRPG v3.2.1 in chat then delete <FG app data>\rulestets\CoreRPG.pak and re-run an update.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I had indeed a CoreRPG directory in "<FG app data>\rulesets", I renamed it and the manipulation solved the issue !
    Thank you very much for your help.

Thread Information