DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Coalforge View Post
    That said, when it comes to being able to drag the weapon links, it functions properly for the inventory and actions tab (just as you describe), but when it comes to the ability tab, and the Weapon Proficiency field, it doesn't drag over at all. Ideally, you could just drag the weapon link over (such as shortbow) and that would be that. Instead, the only option currently available is to create a new item, which is fine for "All Simple Weapons", but doesn't make sense for specific weapons already built out. It does, however, let you drag feats over to the ability tab as it should. Does that make more sense?
    The proficiency section doesn't accept weapons (item) data as that section is for abilities/feats (which is what a proficiency is). Drag/drop the relevant proficiency from the PFRPG Basic Rules to that field to populate it (or create a new feat and drag that over). Note that it is just for information, there are no automatic non-proficiency penalties applied based off this data.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The proficiency section doesn't accept weapons (item) data as that section is for abilities/feats (which is what a proficiency is). Drag/drop the relevant proficiency from the PFRPG Basic Rules to that field to populate it (or create a new feat and drag that over). Note that it is just for information, there are no automatic non-proficiency penalties applied based off this data.
    Hi Trenloe,

That makes sense, and I appreciate the info. I guess that means for Rogues or Druids (for example) I would just need to create a feat for each of the weapons they can use, in addition to (in the case of Rogues) pulling over the Simple Weapon Proficiency. Good to know.

Thanks!

If you use the Class module for PF, you can drag the rogue or druid's class proficiencies over that have the list of weapons. Should already be there; granted all the weapons are listed under an entry called "Rogue" or "Druid", but it is already drag-and-drop ready.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Thread Information