STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
    I think this fell off the 5e extensions sticky. Anyone know why? It still works wonders for me.

(It was particularly fun to play with in Gracklstugh during an OOTA campaign! So many fun shops)

Quote Originally Posted by JimSocks View Post
    I think this fell off the 5e extensions sticky. Anyone know why?
    It's in the modules sticky, because it's a module not an extension. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...munity-Modules
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

**Facepalm**

geez... maybe I should get some sleep

Hey Jimsocks,

This thing you've done is amazing. I'm currently running a 5th ed and Pathfinder game, is there anything similar for Pathfinder that you know of?

This should work perfectly well in pathfinder aside from one part: the premade monster encounters. That’s actually a pretty small part! Everything else should work, but maybe I’m wrong about that?

Now that I think about it, maybe the shop inventory generator wouldnt work either, but the shop generator itself would.

I am not aware of a similar undertaking for other modules though...

Edit: Thanks for the compliment!
    Last edited by JimSocks; March 16th, 2018 at 00:51.

i cant actually find the download

It's at the bottom of the 1st post of this thread.
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Quote Originally Posted by zimores View Post
    i cant actually find the download
    Make sure you are running in desktop mode, not mobile (check the links right at the bottom of the page) and if that doesn't show the download in post #1 change the theme to FG Responsive.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Make sure you are running in desktop mode, not mobile (check the links right at the bottom of the page) and if that doesn't show the download in post #1 change the theme to FG Responsive.
    thanks, I think Opera was opening it wrong

Quote Originally Posted by zimores View Post
    thanks, I think Opera was opening it wrong
    Well done on using my fave browser Opera zimores and extremely well done on an excellent mod Jim

Thread Information