FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

JimSocks's Content Generator 2020: Campaigns, Cities, Shops, Taverns, Guilds, NPCs...

THIS VERSION IS OLD! IT'S BEEN REPLACED!

Head on over to THIS POST to see the new version of the mod. It even supports all the rulesets now!
    Last edited by JimSocks; March 16th, 2020 at 01:08. Reason: Updating module attachment and post's title

**Reserved**

Blog Entries
    Looks pretty cool. In fact, other than the encounter stuff which are 5E monsters, it looks like everything else could be placed in ruleset "Any" so everyone could use it not just the 5E peeps.

I suppose you are right! Do I need to delete the encounters and post a new version in the "Any Ruleset" section, or do you think I can leave them in and include a disclaimer about them being filled with 5e monsters?

If the second option is acceptable that's what I would like to do- because when I make improvements I really only want to have to mess with one module instead of a 5e and a non-specific version too. I have never messed with other rulesets, so I am unsure how including 5e content in them would work out?

Blog Entries
    Offhand, I'd say sure, just make a disclaimer that these are 5E monsters and to replace them with appropriate monsters from whatever game you're playing.

I just have to say this is pretty cool stuff. Thanks for all the work!

Blog Entries
    Thanks for sharing.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Heads up: as of just now I loaded a new version of this as the attachment in post #1.

This update fixes a last minute table error, and a link error I somehow missed before. Download and replace your old copy. All should now be well.

And thanks for the compliments guys! If you get a hilarious tavern name you should post it here, because I want to hear 'em! I think there are over 360,000 possible combinations of tavern names between the seedy and upscale taverns alone, not to mention between the differing sizes of tavern!

Quote Originally Posted by CMYKMatter View Post
    I just have to say this is pretty cool stuff. Thanks for all the work!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks for the feedback, and you are welcome guys! I am excited to see the work I have done for my own campaigns help others with theirs

Don't know if this qualifies as a hilarious tavern name but.....
    I have a tavern in my campaign that, although it has no sign hanging out front, is know for it's large statue of a rooster standing on top of two cannon balls.

Anyway love the mod.

Thread Information