DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Blog Entries

10 Hour Sale 50% Off!

Just under 7 hours left but the Trolls are running a 50% off sale using the code SHADOW50 today on the TLG Store.

Blog Entries
    I was actually able to take advantage of this sale
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    Me too, I got the dead tree edition of the CKG.

Blog Entries
    First purchase of physical games books in a very long time for me. PHB, CKG and then some.

It's all the fault of damned and JohnD
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    No doubt. I'd never even heard of C&C until those two rolled up. Now I've spent a lot of money on it! LOL

Blog Entries
    Exactly!!
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    No doubt. I'd never even heard of C&C until those two rolled up. Now I've spent a lot of money on it! LOL
    Without getting into semantics... youd never heard of C&C until you rolled up.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Without getting into semantics... youd never heard of C&C until you rolled up.
    Still your fault
    Ultimate License Holder

Hey, question - I hear you are working on redoing U1 (and others maybe) - I picked up U1 among others during the sale (was better 1 day sale at RPG day before but I waited since TLG folks told me was a sale Fri or Mon, and like with SW - prefer to get from the source for more cash to development ratio)

Does the current U1 "work" fine with 3.2.2? I assume yes and you are just improving it with reference section etc.
    I'm interested in buying it, prob in near future as I may start to try to DM with a local friend the A series which I already bought in both formats. I think I may wish to place it as a place to hit during travels.

Btw - anyone have a clue where it may "belong" in Airhde if someone was to put it there? I'm not constrained by that but knowing might give me ideas to fly with. I own the whole Codex of Airdhe and Darken as well as After Winters in PDFs but haven't yet gone through them. Just really finished the core books thusfar. Am about to start reading modules next weekend to see how best to start. Kept hoping to get in a C&C playing one or more of the ones I bought to see it FIRST as a player before I read them but my time and scheduled games with space for me never met

At least I am in a fun group of players for 5E play

Blog Entries
    Yes, the U1 remaster is probably "finished" I just haven't decided whether I want to put the whole playable bit of the adventure into the reference manual like I did with The Outpost and Jericho Rose or if I'll just leave the playable bits in Story only, and reference bits in the manual. Otherwise, one of the main reasons for the remaster is the one in the store is from like... 2009 or something. Pre-SmiteWorks and it doesn't have any of the features FG now supports.

As for Aihrde, I'd have to look again at all the U-series but I don't think so. U is for Universal and they wanted standalone adventures any GM could drop into a campaign at any (level appropriate) place.

Thread Information