FG Spreadshirt Swag

Shared resource pool functionality

Is there an extension for CoreRPG or MoreCore that implements a shared token/chit resource pool that is globally visible to all players and the GM? Something like Hero Points, but not attached to a specific character? I thought I remembered a discussion about something like that a while back, but I can't find it.

Blog Entries
    Hi darrenan - Im not aware of one and its not something on my to do list at this time...
    Can you provide more information as to exactly how it works.

Something like the light/dark tokens in the Edge of the Empire ruleset, or Fate points in Fate (although Fate point pools are still per-character and per-GM). I'm gearing up to run a session or two of Dusk City Outlaws and there are two different pools of resources. One of them, the Heat pool, can only be manipulated by the GM but the current count should be visible to the players. The other is a shared pool of Influence tokens that any of the players can utilize when needed.

I'll probably just use a public note or shared story entry to track them. I thought that there was a discussion around functionality similar to this, but I must be misremembering.

Thread Information