DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Adventure Levels

Is there any way the store could include in the description of each adventure what character/party level it is for? This doesn't appear to be consistent at all.

This is a great idea, though I thought it was already this way.

What adventure specifically are you not seeing a starting level for? The official D&D 5e adventures, I believe, all start at level 1 and are designed for 4-5 characters, so they might not post the starting level (though Out of the Abyss might start at level 3).
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Blog Entries
    It seems to be a general area of inconsistency throughout all the DLC, and that's because we "community developers" are responsible for making our own store descriptions (which honestly are usually just a copy of the original content's description) and those don't always list it.

On the adventures I've done to date, I do make sure that any suggested "level" (or insert ruleset-appropriate term here) that the authors listed are also on my store description.

I try to do my FG work thinking like a customer/player/GM: what type of stuff would I personally want to see? High quality work on the playable bits and useful information to make an educated purchase on the store bits. Hopefully I am successful on both fronts.
    Last edited by Talyn; January 23rd, 2017 at 21:22.

Oh wow. I thought the FG Store descriptions would have a set of standards/requirements. Then yes, I agree that the Store descriptions for adventures should all be updated with the starting level and possibly number of characters if it differs from the default for the rule system.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Thread Information