DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last
    The campaign is ending soon (24 hours), and it looks like it's going to be a very close thing. I'm hoping the new pledge level announced in Update #4 will help. The campaign is just $137 away from funding.
    MapForge battlemap creation software for Windows and Mac OS X

I'd like to announce the latest MapForge Kickstarter campaign, which ends soon. It's for porting much more Modern Day mapping content for use with MapForge.
    Whether you want to make street maps for your Supers RPG campaign, interior maps for your d20 Modern game, or even post-apocalyptic urban maps, this campaign should interest you.

PS: Yes, I know the campaign almost certainly won't fund. I still have to try. I owe it to the artists involved.

My latest Kickstarter campaign should interest GMs of sci-fi RPGs like Traveller and Starfinder who would like to make nice custom battlemaps for their game sessions. It ends in 2 hours, and needs about 10 more backers to get funded. I hope some of you will check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by heruca View Post

My latest Kickstarter campaign should interest GMs of sci-fi RPGs like Traveller and Starfinder who would like to make nice custom battlemaps for their game sessions. It ends in 2 hours, and needs about 10 more backers to get funded. I hope some of you will check it out.
    Well crap, completely missed that and I see that it didn't fund.
    Native Texan. Tabletop Gaming since 1977. Ultimate License holder. Life-long Trekkie. Traveller fanatic. Die-hard Savage. OSR enthusiast. 1930's Pulp aficionado.
    Currently Running:
    Cypher System: Shotguns, Sorcery & Shenanigans
    Currently Playing:
    Shadowdark: ShadowRim Excursion
    Savage Worlds: Hell Divers
    Ambition & Avarice: Maelstrom Island
    Time Zone: Central Daylight Time (GMT-5)

I would have been interested in this KS as well. ��

I have a new Kickstarter campaign going for anyone interested in isometric map-making. It's only $271 away from funding, but it ends in 26 hours.

Yeah, I know, I should have posted about this sooner...
    Last edited by heruca; February 22nd, 2023 at 19:16. Reason: Fixed image link

I've backed most of these campaigns

Its a solid product at a reasonable cost
    Ultimate License Holder & FGU backer
    playing D&D since 1980

Currently GMing:
    *Opus Christini Traveller campaign

*Currently Playing
    *Currently Looking

Thanks, donpaulo!

BTW, the above KS just funded. Hooray!

Whether you want to make street maps for your Supers RPG campaign, interior maps for your d20 Modern game, or post-apocalyptic urban maps for your zombies game, check out this Kickstarter and help make it happen.

And even if Modern Day mapping isn't your thing, this campaign is also a great way to pick up a MapForge license at a discount, in case you want to make fantasy or sci-fi maps, instead.

Thread Information