FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last

I feel for you heruca - it it apparent that you're working your *** off (I've been keeping tabs on the map forge project out of interest) and are digging a rather deep hole by doing so and trying to honour your commitment to the backers on the tiny sum you have as compensation. Once again the darkside of kickstarter wherein raising a ton of money doesn't always equate to realization of a dream but exceptional pressure when the coffer runs dry all too quickly. I wish you nothing but the best in completing it.

Thanks, gtw2017.

I came here to let everyone know that my MapForge mapping software was recently released (less than 2 months ago), that MapForge has a new website, and that the MapForge Store is now open for business.

Some gaming genres were sorely under-represented by the original 50 content Add-Ons for MapForge, so I'm currently running a follow-up Kickstarter campaign to fund the creation of 26 more content Add-Ons for the software, to better support sci-fi RPGs (e.g. Starfinder, Star Wars, Traveller, Shadowrun, etc.). There's also some great new content for Fantasy and Modern Day genres. I hope you'll check it out. It's down to the last 3 days.

Oh, and MapForge v1.0.4 should be out within a couple of days. It adds support for hexgrid overlays, among other things.
    Last edited by heruca; May 23rd, 2018 at 03:18.
    MapForge battlemap creation software for Windows and Mac OS X

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by heruca View Post
    Thanks, gtw2017.

I came here to let everyone know that my MapForge mapping software was recently released (less than 2 months ago), that MapForge has a new website, and that the MapForge Store is now open for business.

Some gaming genres were sorely under-represented by the original 50 content Add-Ons for MapForge, so I'm currently running a follow-up Kickstarter campaign to fund the creation of 26 more content Add-Ons for the software, to better support sci-fi RPGs (e.g. Starfinder, Star Wars, Traveller, Shadowrun, etc.). There's also some great new content for Fantasy and Modern Day genres. I hope you'll check it out. It's down to the last 3 days.

Oh, and MapForge v1.0.4 should be out within a couple of days. It adds support for hexgrid overlays, among other things.
    I've not yet done any downloads. Can you please advise what I should do at this point to get the portions that I backed?
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I recently downloaded the latest version (1.0.3)

although its a little laggy from time to time I like what I have seen from it so far.

I received a handy PDF with the extensions to the program that will help sort things out

Go over and register your copy and dl it

As mentioned there is an update coming as well
    Ultimate License Holder & FGU backer
    playing D&D since 1980

Currently GMing:
    *Opus Christini Traveller campaign

*Currently Playing
    *Currently Looking

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi heruca Ive not received any communication or updates or notice that the product has been released.
    There has been 63 updates to the original Kickstarter. Were you not subscribed to updates to a Kickstarter you backed?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    I've not yet done any downloads. Can you please advise what I should do at this point to get the portions that I backed?
    Per This Update:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!ms...0/bGl1-dK9AAAJ

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi heruca Ive not received any communication or updates or notice that the product has been released.
    Damned, did you sign up to the MapForge mailing list? I sent out the latest issue on May 5th. It belatedly mentions the release of the software.

FullBleed, thanks for posting that link.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    When you submit your Challenge Code (as per the instructions FullBleed linked to), I will send you the license info and the registration codes for any paid Add-Ons you pledged for. The 10 free Add-Ons can be downloaded from here.

Thread Information