FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Masks of Nyarlathotep Module

I recently purchased the Masks module and opened it for the first time and the chapters and everything else seems to be out of order. I opened it in the 7e ruleset.

Am I doing something wrong?

Blog Entries
    I dont have it. Its possible it wasnt created with leading numbers and its in alphabetical sort maybe?

Yeah, it was one of the first CoC modules created (and before I joined SmiteWorks), so the interface was probably quite different then.

I'll bring it up with Doug, and see what we might be able to do.

Regards,
    JPG

I've just opened it, the only one that seems out of order for me is the Chapter 3 which has a space aafter the asterisk which pushes it higher than the others.
    https://puu.sh/tscnV/be4b5eccb6.jpg

Otherwise it's all fine for me?

Quote Originally Posted by eleran View Post
    I recently purchased the Masks module and opened it for the first time and the chapters and everything else seems to be out of order. I opened it in the 7e ruleset.

Am I doing something wrong?
    If you ever run that venerable epic, please let us know

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

I am running it now. Not on FG but I am using FG for prep and to organize things during my live game. We have a table with a large monitor built in that I use for displaying handouts and pics and maps from within FG.

Quote Originally Posted by eleran View Post
    I am running it now. Not on FG but I am using FG for prep and to organize things during my live game. We have a table with a large monitor built in that I use for displaying handouts and pics and maps from within FG.
    That is great to hear about. People refer to that use of FG but I haven't tried it myself nor heard that many dispatches from the front about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    That is great to hear about. People refer to that use of FG but I haven't tried it myself nor heard that many dispatches from the front about it.
    Going well so far. We only meet once a month. We just did session 3 last week, which mostly wrapped up the NY chapter. My players have very little CoC experience so it is interesting trying to get them to drop the D&D mindset. They are about to board the Mauretania to head to London, but they do not realize that Mukunga and a few of his cultists will be aboard.

Session 4 will be fun

It was only chapter 3 and the fix was to edit the chapter title and remove an extra <space>. The littlest things. Thanx all

If I were to buy this campaign, how hard is it to convert it to 7th Ed?

Thread Information