DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

East Coast Gamers

Hello,

I just found this web page and am very interested!

I was wondering if there are any groups playing on the east coast? either groups needing another player. Or players wanting to join an adventure.

I wouldn't mind DM(ing) at all if I found a couple players that are will to start up a regular game.

Thanks for the info.

I'm having a hard time finding a local game, so I would be up for game. I'm new to Fantasy Grounds, so DMing is out of the question, but I would welcome playing. Please send us some more information...schedule you're thinking, type of game, etc. All the good stuff to lure us in

Hi guys,

I just found the site also. I would love to play in a game. I want to see how the program works.

shoot me an email.

[email protected]

Guys,

Give me a couple days to figure it out and I would be glad to run a game.

As long as everyone is patient with me DM(ing) skills. I haven't DMed in a while.

I think I might just buy the one module: The Sunless Citadel, unless you guys have been through that one.

Let me know some days and times that would work for you guys.

Thanks

I have not been thru that one. all the game i'm in/have been in are all homebrewed or FR based. So, I'm good with Sunless citadel.

what day/s are you looking at to run on.

Same here...and don't worry, I'm quite patient Mondays are best for me (6:30PM - 1AM EST). I can do other days as well though. I'll know what my next 5 months look like when I get my schedule tomorrow.

mondays are not good for me. Im in two games that rotate on mondays (Exalted and L5R), but the rest of the week is good. Weekends with some advance notice

Weekends would be hard for me. Wednesday or Thursday would work for me.

How about you guys? any time after 8:00 is good for me.

thurdays would be best , but wednesday is cool, but Lost comes on then, lol.

either day is fine for me.

Ohh good point, after lost would work.. I do have it set on the DVR though.. :-)

Thread Information