Game System: Savage Worlds
    Time Zone: GMT
    Day of week and time: Sunday 14:00
    If new game, planned start date: 22nd or 29th
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 - 4 hour one shot

Text or Voice:Both
    Voice software used: Teamspeak

Number of Players in game & needed: 3-5
    Character restrictions: pregenerated characters.

Details of your scenario: The game will be set in the original series era with your away team investigating the distress call from a dilithium mining station on an ice covered moon.
    I am new to savage worlds and fantasy grounds but have GMed tabletop games in the before times.
    I tend to run loose with the rules in favour of fun.
    The times are flexible.
    any questions just ask.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=2360

Sounds fun, I have applied. I suggest you put the game dates to a vote and set a deadline. The game with the most participants is the date you go with. Will pregens be used, if not what are your guidelines on character creation? About me: I am fairly new to FG (8 months), I GM a Savage worlds "The last parsec" game. I can assist you with the FG GM and Savage Worlds ruleset. Look forward to wearing a Red shirt!

Welcome aboard.
    Yes I made up 5 pregenerated characters, a helmsman, engineer, doctor, scientist and a redshirt (I mean security officer. ) let me know if you have any preference for character type. the helmsman is also the ranking officer.
    I thought you could vote on the dates on the calendar, if not we could do a vote in this thread.

Sounds like fun!

Welcome aboard Eru,

Sounds like fun! I have applied as well..I'll play just any pregen..no set preference. I have a fair amount of experience with both FG and Savage Worlds, and happy to help in whatever way I can. Thanks!

GB
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Game in Progress: AD&D 2e - Against the Zhentarim

Quote Originally Posted by Halaku View Post
    Welcome aboard.
    Yes I made up 5 pregenerated characters, a helmsman, engineer, doctor, scientist and a redshirt (I mean security officer. ) let me know if you have any preference for character type. the helmsman is also the ranking officer.
    I thought you could vote on the dates on the calendar, if not we could do a vote in this thread.
    Well I am good with whatever. I do think "Gunbunny Fufu" should be the red shirt....I mean security officer. I have voted on the dates. Either are fine with me.

Welcome Gunbunny.

A quick rundown of the pregenerated characters.

Lt Epalli Zh'volnos
    Andorian
    First officer of USS Azrael
    skilled at leadership piloting and hand to hand combat.

Ltjg Sara Forester
    Human
    Engineering officer
    skilled at repairing and knowledgeable about engineering and computers.

Dr T'mul
    Vulcan
    Doctor
    skilled at healing and knowledgeable about biology and zenobiology.

Ensign Sean Jaffres
    Human
    Science officer
    high investigation, knowledge science and computers.

Ensign West
    Human
    Security officer
    Handy in a fight, a good shot.

I am going to be offline Wednesday and Thursday so I'm going to call Thursday night as the deadline for voting on dates and times. I will lock in the date Friday morning. I can shift the start time plus or minus an hour if people need me to just let me know.

Unfortunately, the dates and time don't work for me but just chiming in to say it sounds like fun and I'd join if I could. Hope all goes smoothly and welcome to FG Halaku!
    Timezone: GMT+7
    Fantasy Grounds License Type: Standard

Thread Information