DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 94 of 151 First ... 44849293949596104144 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Please make sure you update to the latest version we pushed today; as the fallback font wasn't being called correctly in the new font system with yesterday's build.

Regards,
    JPG
    Moonwizard, thanks for your help with the font issue, that you seem to have addressed. It appears that the GURPSCORE extension was having issues with something. Your fix seems to have solved the graininess on the "Gurps" logo and perhaps other things, but now the background wallpaper is all out of whack.

I'd have to see what the issue is with side-by-side pictures to understand what is not working. I'm not familiar with GURPS ruleset or system.

Thanks,
    JPG

Moon Wizard, thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to take a look at this. Hopefully at least some of the fixes here will be usable elsewhere.

For completeness, I'll point to my post (post #10) in this thread, where I laid out some of the problem areas side by side in the attached png. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...raphics-in-FGU

I've also attached some images to this post.

The first attachment shows the artifacts in the Gurps logo in the upper corner of the chat window. This is representative of the problems that were being discussed in the post above.

The second attachment is a snippet after the recent update (about 2 hours ago). The logo is significantly improved, but the background hexes (I call it the wallpaper) are distorted. The third attachment shows the normal symmetry of the hexes (FGC was used for this snip).

The fourth snip is with the GURPSCore extension not running. There's no logo to show because there is no logo in the chatbox when this loads up (without the extension). This is useful because it shows the outline of the stat boxes (ST, DX ...) without any distortions. Even after the latest update (2nd attachment), the outline is distorted.

Again thank you to you and your team for your time.
    Attached Images Attached Images

So, umm... sorry if this has been answered somewhere already, but I my searches have turned up nothing thus far. Does anyone know if it's possible to insert shotgun style rates of fire into weapon stats? The closest to a solution I have come across is to just multiply both sides of the rof and remember how many individual pellets are in each shot; is that the only way to handle it currently?

Quote Originally Posted by mrgrey View Post
    So, umm... sorry if this has been answered somewhere already, but I my searches have turned up nothing thus far. Does anyone know if it's possible to insert shotgun style rates of fire into weapon stats? The closest to a solution I have come across is to just multiply both sides of the rof and remember how many individual pellets are in each shot; is that the only way to handle it currently?
    This might not be the best thread for this and I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are after but I think you are referring to the Modes on the Ranged Combat tab.

Attached is a screen grab of a shotgun as an item and as it displays in the Combat tab. I hope this helps.
    Attached Images Attached Images

An update to my earlier post (#933). As of the update yesterday (04/17/20) most (all?) of the graphical glitches I mentioned seemed to have been worked out.

One of the things i noticed was that if you do choose to use a negative value on any of the Attributes, or the secondary attributes they do not count as "disadvantages", even if they are not specificly disads.

Meaning, a 9 in strength would count towards your disad limit, and is not counted as such in this ruleset (unless they are from a template)?

/H

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    This might not be the best thread for this and I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are after but I think you are referring to the Modes on the Ranged Combat tab.

Attached is a screen grab of a shotgun as an item and as it displays in the Combat tab. I hope this helps.
    Well, that's one thing that helped - I didn't realise you you could add a pipe to split modes. The thing is, when I add 2x9 as a rate of fire for a shotgun, I only get up to two hits (where I should potentially get up to 18, due to how shotguns work).
    Last edited by mrgrey; April 18th, 2020 at 21:21. Reason: clarifying first sentence

Quote Originally Posted by mrgrey View Post
    Well, that's one thing that helped - I didn't realise you you could add a pipe to split modes. The thing is, when I add 2x9 as a rate of fire for a shotgun, I only get up to two hits (where I should potentially get up to 18, due to how shotguns work).
    The ruleset does not correctly parse 2x9. Until it does, you will need to edit the RoF from 2x9 to 18.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Quote Originally Posted by Honken View Post
    One of the things i noticed was that if you do choose to use a negative value on any of the Attributes, or the secondary attributes they do not count as "disadvantages", even if they are not specificly disads.

Meaning, a 9 in strength would count towards your disad limit, and is not counted as such in this ruleset (unless they are from a template)?

/H
    I will be able to change the way that is calculated for the next release.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Thread Information