DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 75 of 150 First ... 2565737475767785125 ... Last

Posted a minor update to the ruleset. This added an ammo counter on ranged weapons. Ammo is automatically reduced by the RoF value configured for a particular mode. So, if your weapon is capable of different RoFs, then you should setup a new "mode" for that desired RoF (it's also a good way to include RoF hit bonuses to your skill levels).

I'm still working on the next Major Release.

RoF.jpg
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Thanks for the ammo counter!
    Now I have a question, when I start a combat and I click the next actor, the chat only shows the indication of which character is acting if he is allied, if he has any other status appears hidden and does not indicate to the players that the enemy is acting and which enemy is acting.
    My rolls appear anyway

Attachment 27247 Attachment 27248 Attachment 27249 Attachment 27250

Thanks man! That's amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    Posted a minor update to the ruleset. This added an ammo counter on ranged weapons. Ammo is automatically reduced by the RoF value configured for a particular mode. So, if your weapon is capable of different RoFs, then you should setup a new "mode" for that desired RoF (it's also a good way to include RoF hit bonuses to your skill levels).

I'm still working on the next Major Release.

RoF.jpg
    Just noticed this Ronnke, pretty cool!

What would be the best way to take into account different ammo types for each weapon? Say, silver versus regular arrows for a bow?

Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    Just noticed this Ronnke, pretty cool!

What would be the best way to take into account different ammo types for each weapon? Say, silver versus regular arrows for a bow?
    Probably make a duplicate of the weapon. ie Bow and Bow (Silver Arrows).
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

I'll just give you a hint of what I would do if I could program
    1 - would keep that field as the total of loaded ammunition.
    2 - Instead of doubling the weapon would make another attack mode for it, would add the ammunition field in attack mode as well.
    Then the independent field you created would make the sum of the modes and the shots would subtract from the way you rolled the attack and consequently remove the total ammunition.
    So in theory I would have long bow (example)
    1 mode shooting "common" arrows and another mode with the same shooting characteristics let say silver arrows.
    But as I said I'm not a programmer and this is just a guess I believe will work.

Hey Ronnke. I wanted to make an adjustment and addition to the system for my own use and think I can do it on my own as I'm familiar (definitely not a professional) with programming. Unfortunately I have no idea how fantasy grounds is structured and this not sure what parts of the ruleset I should be looking at.

I want to be able to use a custom dice (Nd01, for fractional 1/10 dice)) in the damage field of an attack. I can get /die Nd01 working as a text command and as a radial custom dice option, but any attempt to do so via a dice input field doesn't work.

Can you point me towards a file or script or place I should be looking to do these changes? I'm sure I can work out the rest on my own.

Edit! Turns out all of this ssilly needing confirmation was because I completely forgot to comment out one of my own lines.

I got it working! Fractional dice! I've juist got to work out how to make it an extension rather than overriding the ruleset's functions. Later.
    Last edited by DingoSoulEater; May 27th, 2019 at 16:43.

I was thinking about what I said above, one has to suffer programming, just create another attack mode for the weapon.
    Much simpler!

While working on the basic module, more specifically on the players, I noticed that the grenades and explosives had an exclusive field for them, so I decided to add this modality to the spreadsheets and items in my extension, I only need to improve the roll for this new type

Attachment 27552

Thread Information