Page 68 of 68 First ... 1858666768
    Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    I'm having some confusion regarding the "skip" icon in the combat tracker. It is to the immediate left of the little face icon that cycles through colors to indicate an actor's faction (red, yellow, green). It does not seem to work for me when I click on it, darkening the arrow. How is it meant to be used?
    This is a bug (which has been fixed in the upcoming release). The skip, when activated, will simply skip the character/npc in the tracker.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    This is a bug (which has been fixed in the upcoming release). The skip, when activated, will simply skip the character/npc in the tracker.
    Thank you!

I have another question that came up before, but had forgotten about due to the fact that I hadn't GMed in a bit. Using the combat tracker with multiple actors targeted, it used to be that you could apply an effect to the actors target, but it does not work that was now. I believe that you had said that there was some incompatibility between an update to the Gurps ruleset and the parent rulest.

Are there any plans on addressing this issue? It takes quite a bit of extra time find and then drag an effect onto an actor's target, especially if there are multiple targets.

Thread Information