FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 66 of 151 First ... 1656646566676876116 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by blackmoor1971AD View Post
    Ronnke-
    Just found this, all of your AMAZING work for FG, and deepest respects and thanks for your work!
    I noticed you have GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays listed. I have been tweaking a conversion of SR to GURPS for .. well an embarrassingly number of years. Any chance I could get a look at the stuff you were using for that? I am always interested in another take on it.

Thanks again for your efforts!
    Thanks!

On Shadowrun, it's pretty much as Gigermann described. However, GURPS Thaumatology: Sorcery, would be a fitting addition to the setting if you didn't want to use standard GURPS Magic. Astral space is just Astral Projection (from Psionics) and Astral Sight.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Some prediction of the launch of:

• Drag n Drop traits, skills, spells, and other abilities character sheet
    • Hit Points by location (torso, arms, legs, shield, etc)
    • Heath status and effects to show in token mouseover(tooltip).
    • Mini Sheets

Definitely looking forward to the drag/drop stuff - given the modularity of GURPS, it would be nice to be able to make skill, advantage/disadvantage, spell and so on modules custom to the campaign I plan to run that the players can then just drag and drop onto their sheets.

Ditto that! That would make my life so much easier.

Is this prediction based on anything real? Ronnke might be focusing on something else entirely!

So, I do not know, I just asked when what's on the list would come out, I know it's done slowly, it was just a curiosity on my part.

All the items on the wish list will eventually be tackled. I don't want to commit to dates, as ultimately if real life intervenes and those dates are missed, then people are disappointed.

I will say I have some minor bug fixes and updates which could (50/50) come out as early as this weekend. *fingers crossed*
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

fingers crossed! Ronnke

I am a developer/programmer by trade (albeit an old one), so any coding you would like to farm out, I would be happy to help.

Ronnke - thanks for all the work you have done! It is absolutely amazing!! Your videos on YouTube - especially the "Exit 23" one-shot and "Hell to Pay" w/ Mook - started me exploring GURPS. I started looking at VTT's in the midst of the Roll20 conflagration. I certainly picked a weird moment to research the topic!

Thanks for your generosity in sharing your work and your passion with everyone!

Thread Information