Page 61 of 61 First ... 1151596061
  1. #601
    yako2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    São Carlos, São Paulo - Brazil
    Posts
    724
    Thanks
    [ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER][BRAZILIAN][GMT-3]
    [D&D 5 PLAYER][CALL OF CTHULHU PLAYER][SAVAGE WORLDS PLAYER][GURPS PLAYER AND LOVER]


  2. #602
    Now I'll need to remember where I put the altered hex.png. I've changed it for my own use from black to a tanish color. Easier on the eyes.

    gurpscoremod.JPG
    Last edited by sjard; June 12th, 2018 at 22:51.

  3. #603
    Quote Originally Posted by sjard View Post
    Now I'll need to remember where I put the altered hex.png. I've changed it for my own use from black to a tanish color. Easier on the eyes.

    gurpscoremod.JPG
    You could easily turn that into its own extension so it doesn't get overwritten
    It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.

  4. #604
    Hi guys.

    Sorry for my english, I'm french.

    I start on FG. I have just one or two questions.

    Where should I install the "GCA_export_for_Fantasy_Grounds" files?

    And, is there a module for Gurps Horror ?

  5. #605

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Isanti, MN
    Posts
    2,228
    You install the GCA export filters into the directory where your current GCA export filters are stored. And SJ Games has not (yet) authorized any content for FG, so no. You'll have to make your own module for now.

  6. #606
    Thank you for your prompt response. Great ruleset.

  7. #607
    Thank you, ronnke, for this.
    But I have a problem or bug of "did nothing and it broke by itself"-type. Sometimes charsheets start to show these error messages. And yes, we changed nothing. Making new same char helps.
    err.png

    edit: I forgot to add 1 thing: after the charsheet is broken, it pop-ups every time you go to the main tab and combat tab.
    Last edited by phoagne; Today at 18:42.

  8. #608
    Quote Originally Posted by phoagne View Post
    Thank you, ronnke, for this.
    But I have a problem or bug of "did nothing and it broke by itself"-type. Sometimes charsheets start to show these error messages. And yes, we changed nothing. Making new same char helps.
    err.png
    It might help Ronke if you mentioned under what circumstances this problem occurs. Does it only happen when the players join the session? Once it happens, does it keep happening?

  9. #609
    Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    It might help Ronke if you mentioned under what circumstances this problem occurs. Does it only happen when the players join the session? Once it happens, does it keep happening?
    That's the problem: we don't know.
    But I forgot to add 1 thing: after the charsheet is broken, it pop-ups every time you go to the main tab and combat tab.

    We think it may be related to one or another from:
    1) host used FG 3.3.5 , player used FG 3.3.4 (if I remember correctly, it broke again even after player updated FG)
    2) win update
    3) maybe because of russian fonts, but it worked ok before.
    Last edited by phoagne; Today at 18:42.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in