DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 150 First ... 456781656106 ... Last
    Andraax and Ronnke, you're right I had not seen, I found the symbol || Very confused, I think the symbol would be better.Ex: Heroi [ATTACK]> Villain or even Hero [DODGE]> Villain

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    ... Ex: Heroi [ATTACK]> Villain or even Hero [DODGE]> Villain
    I had done that originally, but when you tack on a bunch of modifiers, the target sort of gets lost in the text following. Putting the "Villain || [Something] ... " seems clearer to me. I'll see what other say about it.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    I made a few changes.

Download the .pak and try again.
    I'm all set with my character import. Thanks Ronke. One thing I am wondering, on the main tab on a character sheet. Is there a way to tell what enc level the character is currently at? I think the previous version used to have the current level be in bold

Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    I'm all set with my character import. Thanks Ronke. One thing I am wondering, on the main tab on a character sheet. Is there a way to tell what enc level the character is currently at? I think the previous version used to have the current level be in bold
    Not at present. Behind the scene this information is still stored. I'm just tossing up a few different ways to implement this. Give me a week or so.

Not at present. Behind the scene this information is still stored. I'm just tossing up a few different ways to implement this. Give me a week or so.
    Perhaps there is no need. I was really trying to get at the current dodge value on the main sheet. I see that the current value is listed on the "combat" tab.

Also, on the main tab, the current Move tells you what column to use for dodge.

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    ... I was watching the video and realized that you could roll an attack or dodge directly on the target and it would appear in the chat, I was trying to do that and it did not work.
    What video are we talking about here?

What video are we talking about here?
    Probably this one: https://youtu.be/pSm-9Trzd5w

Probably this one: https://youtu.be/pSm-9Trzd5w
    Ah, I had forgotten about it. Very nice to be able to watch it and work through the ruleset at the same time!

One thing i noticed, and maybe it is just me, but I don't think the range penalties are being displayed on the map. I think it would be also useful if the range penalty to a target is automatically applied to the attack dice role. I don't see how this would be "automation", after all one is still interacting with the map, and the tracker. As has been mentioned before, this is just adding and/or subtracting.

Seeing the combat tracker on the Player side is really great! Definitely like the status descriptions (Healthy, Fair etc.). I see on your wish list that you are thinking about adding hp trackers on the various limbs. Would it be possible to modify the status in some way to reflect this ( CRA = crippled right arm, perhaps)?

Ah, I had forgotten about it. Very nice to be able to watch it and work through the ruleset at the same time!

One thing i noticed, and maybe it is just me, but I don't think the range penalties are being displayed on the map. I think it would be also useful if the range penalty to a target is automatically applied to the attack dice role. I don't see how this would be "automation", after all one is still interacting with the map, and the tracker. As has been mentioned before, this is just adding and/or subtracting.

Seeing the combat tracker on the Player side is really great! Definitely like the status descriptions (Healthy, Fair etc.). I see on your wish list that you are thinking about adding hp trackers on the various limbs. Would it be possible to modify the status in some way to reflect this ( CRA = crippled right arm, perhaps)?
    The range penalties are not being shown. I'm still trying to come up with a nice method of doing this. On the subject of autocalc the mod on attack rolls...GURPS mods can be situational. There may be instances in which you don't want the penalty applied (eg. Self guided weapons). I do have some ideas on this front, like having the range mod displayed in the tools area of the map, then you can click or drag if you need to apply a modifier.

As for CRA in the combat tracker...that's a bridge I'll cross when we get there. Happy for people to offer suggestions.

Thread Information