Joshua Stream Pre
  1. #1121
    yako2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    São Carlos, São Paulo - Brazil
    Posts
    1,296
    Is it my impression or is the download not going?
    [FGC AND FGU ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER][BRAZILIAN][GMT-3]
    [D&D 5 PLAYER][CALL OF CTHULHU PLAYER][SAVAGE WORLDS PLAYER][GURPS PLAYER AND LOVER]
    [FANTASY GROUNDS STREAMER ON TWITCH]


  2. #1122
    yako2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    São Carlos, São Paulo - Brazil
    Posts
    1,296
    coming back to say that the perception fault was mine and yes it is working.
    [FGC AND FGU ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER][BRAZILIAN][GMT-3]
    [D&D 5 PLAYER][CALL OF CTHULHU PLAYER][SAVAGE WORLDS PLAYER][GURPS PLAYER AND LOVER]
    [FANTASY GROUNDS STREAMER ON TWITCH]


  3. #1123
    I just want to say thanks to ronnke (and to all who may have helped) for this GURPS work. This is what makes FG great. What a community of talented, and dedicated creatives. Thanks so much. I especially enjoy the export for GCA. I can't say enough. This is why I stay with FG, invest in it and promote it. GREAT WORK!!

    BTW - Is there a patreon to donate to?

  4. #1124

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    750
    Quote Originally Posted by gamemasterbob View Post
    I just want to say thanks to ronnke (and to all who may have helped) for this GURPS work. This is what makes FG great. What a community of talented, and dedicated creatives. Thanks so much. I especially enjoy the export for GCA. I can't say enough. This is why I stay with FG, invest in it and promote it. GREAT WORK!!

    BTW - Is there a patreon to donate to?
    Thanks! This community really is fantastic.

    There is no patreon or anything like that.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

  5. #1125
    Quote Originally Posted by gamemasterbob View Post
    I just want to say thanks to ronnke (and to all who may have helped) for this GURPS work. This is what makes FG great. What a community of talented, and dedicated creatives. Thanks so much. I especially enjoy the export for GCA. I can't say enough. This is why I stay with FG, invest in it and promote it. GREAT WORK!!
    Hear hear.

    So, I've had a FG Classic license since 2011, but hadn't used it since 2013. This ruleset is what drove me to get an FGU ultimate license. We had our first game last night during which we REALLY drilled into the ruleset for combat. Everyone was wowed, and combat went so smoothly thanks to all your good work. Thanks again.

    If SJG is listening, I would totally pay for this ruleset and any related content. $$$

  6. #1126

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    750
    Minor ruleset update.

    GURPS 4E Core Ruleset
    Download latest release from here: http://bit.ly/GURPS4ECore
    (This update v3.6.x will make irreversible changes to the campaign database. As a precaution, backup your campaign folder before applying)

    • GURPS 4e Ruleset v3.6.1 - 3rd Apr 2021
      - Fixed: Script errors related to 0 point Techniques.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

  7. #1127
    I know this might sound dumb but what do I do with the GCA export zipped files?

  8. #1128
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyTheTrojan View Post
    I know this might sound dumb but what do I do with the GCA export zipped files?
    You export them as xml:s and then import them into Fantasy Grounds as a Character or NPC. It is all shown how you do it in this video. https://youtu.be/CHn7jkM0UFQ
    Current Game: Post-Tyranny of Dragons Campaign (5E)
    Previous Games: Rise of Tiamat (5E), Heroes of the North/Princes of the Apocalypse (5E), GURPS Old West/Horror, Hoard of the Dragon Queen (5E), Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance (FFG)
    Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/chorpa

  9. #1129

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    Minor ruleset update.

    GURPS 4E Core Ruleset
    Download latest release from here: http://bit.ly/GURPS4ECore
    (This update v3.6.x will make irreversible changes to the campaign database. As a precaution, backup your campaign folder before applying)

    • GURPS 4e Ruleset v3.6.1 - 3rd Apr 2021
      - Fixed: Script errors related to 0 point Techniques.
    is this for unity or classic? I have both.

  10. #1130
    yako2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    São Carlos, São Paulo - Brazil
    Posts
    1,296
    In this case, I separated the extensions by renaming it to the Unity version and Classic, but I'm just using the unity version and I'm curious to know how the visions and lighting will behave in GURPS.
    [FGC AND FGU ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER][BRAZILIAN][GMT-3]
    [D&D 5 PLAYER][CALL OF CTHULHU PLAYER][SAVAGE WORLDS PLAYER][GURPS PLAYER AND LOVER]
    [FANTASY GROUNDS STREAMER ON TWITCH]


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. Thaldon

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre

Log in

Log in