FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Quote Originally Posted by Feroand View Post
    Hello and thanks for making this awesome ruleset.
    I have a question:
    I want to make damage dices auto-calculated. x2 for impaling, x1.5 for cutting, etc. I can make /roll 1d6*2 for impaling and it automatically multiple the result of the dices. However, I cannot make /roll 1d6*1.5 for cutting damage. It seems like macros cannot use decimal numbers. (I have tried /roll 1d6*1,5 with comma too).
    Is there any way to make it work?
    I hope this is not the wrong place to ask, and thanks for all the answers.
    Remember that the calculation should be (damage-RD)*multiplier so automatically applying the multiplier to the dice roll will probably not suit your needs.

Thank you for reminding DR rules.
    We are playing a Supernatural-inspired campaing (inspired from the TV show) and characters don't have any armor on them. (EDİT: The monster they are chasing either)
    Apart from that, I totally have forgotten the DR rules you mentioned I am a brand new GURPS GM. So, thanks again.
    Last edited by Feroand; July 27th, 2021 at 15:35.

That's a GREAT job, thanks a lot

However, I cannot make /roll 1d6*1.5 for cutting damage. It seems like macros cannot use decimal numbers. (I have tried /roll 1d6*1,5 with comma too).
    Is there any way to make it work?
    Hi! Try, instead of a decimal number, using a fraction. For instance, in your example, you'd achieve the intended results by typing </die 1d6*3/2>.
    Maybe this is also coming in handy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huFgen7-TUQ

Nice regards!

Thank you for reminding DR rules.
    We are playing a Supernatural-inspired campaing (inspired from the TV show) and characters don't have any armor on them. (EDİT: The monster they are chasing either)
    Apart from that, I totally have forgotten the DR rules you mentioned I am a brand new GURPS GM. So, thanks again.
    Hold off on your calculator...there is a new release in development with this feature.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

when importing from GCA if there is an & the import fails eg spells from the Communication & Empathy college. you have to go into the XML file and hand edit the & out

Where is the source for this ruleset hosted now? The github looks like it wasn't updated in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by RevenantBob View Post
    Where is the source for this ruleset hosted now? The github looks like it wasn't updated in a long time.
    Are you talking about the link in the first post of this thread? I believe that is all you need to get the latest version.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    Are you talking about the link in the first post of this thread? I believe that is all you need to get the latest version.
    I meant the source code and work. I can obviously pull things out of the Hak but if I wanted to be able to rebase and such off of the source for mods and such I wanted to know where it was.

Thread Information