STAR TREK 2d20
Page 53 of 150 First ... 343515253545563103 ... Last
    Hey all,

Anyone know of a way to fix an issue with the total points.
    The total pts are shows a bit higher. From what I can tell it relates to removing a skill / adv / etc without first removing the cost of it. Causing the cost to stay active in the point summary.

Where do I put the GCA exporter files?

Quote Originally Posted by Valekk View Post
    Hey all,

Anyone know of a way to fix an issue with the total points.
    The total pts are shows a bit higher. From what I can tell it relates to removing a skill / adv / etc without first removing the cost of it. Causing the cost to stay active in the point summary.
    You can force a recalculation of the points by simply changing the point value of something (ie an attribute or skill) and then change it back again.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Quote Originally Posted by AaronWhitchurch View Post
    Where do I put the GCA exporter files?
    You drop them into the sheets folder of your GCA data directory. (eg "Documents\GURPS Character Assistant 4\sheets")

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    You can force a recalculation of the points by simply changing the point value of something (ie an attribute or skill) and then change it back again.
    Hey Ronnke,

Under adv i have 34 pts used. In the point sum it shows 38. I have changed the numbers and all of that a few times, deleted it all to readd it and it still showed just "4" with no adv's there.

I recall before i noticed that if i didnt remove the pts before deleting something then it wouldnt adjust in the point summary. My Gm is aware of my issue and its cool, but wondering if there was a way to fix it.

Amazing job with the ruleset though btw. I love it.

Under adv i have 34 pts used. In the point sum it shows 38. I have changed the numbers and all of that a few times, deleted it all to readd it and it still showed just "4" with no adv's there.
    Can you do a character export from the "Manage Characters" or your campaign and post me the .xml file. I'd like to investigate whats happening with the calculation.

charexport.jpg

Hey Ronnke,

I recall before i noticed that if i didnt remove the pts before deleting something then it wouldnt adjust in the point summary. My Gm is aware of my issue and its cool, but wondering if there was a way to fix it.

Amazing job with the ruleset though btw. I love it.
    Check your languages and secondary attributes—they can fall under advantages
    It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.

Sorry to show up to ask but the curiosity is great, when will any of the new improvements that are listed?

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    Sorry to show up to ask but the curiosity is great, when will any of the new improvements that are listed?
    You're not the only one wondering, but you're setting yourself up for the standard IT answer to the question "When will it be released?" And that answer is: "When it's released."

Quote Originally Posted by Gigermann View Post
    Check your languages and secondary attributes—they can fall under advantages
    You sir are a hero.

This is the reason Ronnke. Thanks for your time all =D

Thread Information