FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 59 of 151 First ... 949575859606169109 ... Last
    Just for the sake of curiosity, will it be possible to create these wonderful tables for "generic" items?

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    Just for the sake of curiosity, will it be possible to create these wonderful tables for "generic" items?
    Just curious, are you talking about HP for items?

No, I am talking about miscellaneus item table list, like weapons, vehicles
    example:
    Name - Hip Quiver
    Item - Generic
    sub-item - Weapons and Accessories
    and then appear in a list table

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    It is, but don't know what sort of benefit you get as generic items just as easily appear in the items window and they don't have the extra stats like damage, Acc, Rcl. etc.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

I do not know but I think generic items deserve a table for them, to stay separate from the rest and also look more beautiful.
    Last edited by YAKO SOMEDAKY; April 3rd, 2018 at 05:21.

I don't mind them all together. If you needed them separate, can you just add them to another folder under items, yako? That way if you want to just see those items, you can use the dropdown to just select that folder?

It's getting beautiful, it's being made in the hand, but soon I'll have my items module including the ability to buy and sell ...

Attachment 22842

Would there be any potential to add a pop-out tracker of some variety for resources other than (though if pop-out, might as well include) FP and HP?

A window that creates a List with the fields [Name] [Current] / [Max] would be sufficient perhaps? This would be suitable for tracking anything else that might bneed to be tracked in a hurry without having to try manage them in Inventory / Abilities pages mid-combat. Thinking of examples such as Energy Reserves, Ablative Armour, Ammunition, etc.

I'd make it myself but I'm still trying to get my head around Fantasy Grounds' system for actually modding it. I'm impressed you've done so much already!

Quote Originally Posted by DingoSoulEater View Post
    Would there be any potential to add a pop-out tracker of some variety for resources other than (though if pop-out, might as well include) FP and HP?

A window that creates a List with the fields [Name] [Current] / [Max] would be sufficient perhaps? This would be suitable for tracking anything else that might bneed to be tracked in a hurry without having to try manage them in Inventory / Abilities pages mid-combat. Thinking of examples such as Energy Reserves, Ablative Armour, Ammunition, etc.

I'd make it myself but I'm still trying to get my head around Fantasy Grounds' system for actually modding it. I'm impressed you've done so much already!
    Isn't that sort of stuff easily tracked using Notes?
    Besides using notes, it would be fairly easy to create such a list, provided the things like HP and FP are not linked back to the character sheet.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

As GM, I use Notes for longer term info I want to capture and manually add and track any round-by-round info (positional statuses, status effects, and even current ammo) on the Effects area of the Combat Tracker. For each person as the Combat Tracker ticks through, I update any applicable line-items like this as necessary. You could opt to do this all via Notes if you don't like it popping through the Combat Tracker. You could alternatively as GM, add a new story instead of using Notes for the info if you prefer it there instead of Notes. Would either of these approaches work for you, DingoSoulEater?

Thread Information