STAR TREK 2d20
Page 41 of 150 First ... 3139404142435191141 ... Last

Wait...it looks like you are loading the older GURPS_4e ruleset and not the new GURPS Core ruleset. When you create a new campaign, use the ruleset titled "GURPS" and not the one titled "GURPS_4e". That should fix your issue.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Gurps

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    Wait...it looks like you are loading the older GURPS_4e ruleset and not the new GURPS Core ruleset. When you create a new campaign, use the ruleset titled "GURPS" and not the one titled "GURPS_4e". That should fix your issue.
    Thanks! I'll give it a try per your suggestions.

This is amazing work. I feel like me and my players have been roughing it compared to what you've done with the GURPS and FG game. Night and day difference. KUDOs!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nbraker View Post
    This is amazing work. I feel like me and my players have been roughing it compared to what you've done with the GURPS and FG game. Night and day difference. KUDOs!!!!
    Awesome! Glad you got it sorted. Play more GURPS!

Quote Originally Posted by nbraker View Post
    Couldn't agree more. I can absolutely say I wouldn't have grabbed an Ultimate License (or, really, any license at all) without having such a solid GURPS ruleset in place (it's the only system I GM). Thank you!
    How to Be a GURPS GM, author
    Game Geekery, Blog (GURPS combat examples, fillable PDF sheets, rules summaries, campaigns and one-shots, intro for beginners)
    Discord, unofficial GURPS hangout and real-time chat

Hey there..

Just downloaded the Ruleset and I am getting this error, plus my desktop looks the same as NBraker's does

Script Error: [string "DecalCustom"]:1: attempt to index global 'OptionsManager' (a nil value)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not find template (resize_chatbox) in windowclass (chat)
    Ruleset Warning: chat: Could not find icon (portrait_ruleset_token)
    Ruleset Warning: genericcontrol: Could not find icon (indicator_resize) in windowclass (library)

You using an extension with a custom decal? Did you try turning off that extension?

Nevermind, for some reason.. when I donwloaded the first time it was a different in some way.. I have one that says GURPS 4e and just GURPS. The just GURPS one is the one is working properly..

Good news everyone!

I've had to keep this quiet for long time, but can now finally announce it. For the past few months SJG has been looking at what we've been doing with the GURPS ruleset and they really like it. They have granted me permission to continue development which also includes features like automation. Probably even more exciting is, SJG will over the next couple of months monitor the interest in GURPS on Fantasy Grounds. If sufficient, they will look at officially licencing which means we may start seeing official GURPS content made available.

Look out for a Daily Illuminator article about it.
    Last edited by ronnke; October 18th, 2017 at 03:20.

Awesomeness!!

Thread Information