DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Quote Originally Posted by phoagne View Post
    Hi! Recently switched to FGU but noticed range modifiers are no longer present. Did I miss something, or would they return, or are they off limits now? It's not hard to look it in the book but I've got so used to it.
    They will return. FGU does its map pointers a little differently.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    Ronnke, one of these days I'll figure out your address and I'll send you a case of beer for all your work!

Since you asked. I would really like it if it was possible to address the issue where one can no longer apply an effect to the target of the active actor. This functionality used to exist, but was lost a year or so ago either in an update to this ruleset, or to Corerpg.

It gets extremely cumbersome when my combat tracker is filled with 6+ players, and 10 monsters when I have to scroll up and down through the combat tracker to find "Orc 7" to apply a "dazed", "stunned", "crippled right arm" or other condition.

It used to be that I could just "alt-click + crippled right arm" when it was Gandor the Brave's turn and he chopped through his Orc 7's arm. Wham! Bam! The condition was applied. Next person's turn.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    Not sure why it disappeared, but I will add it back.
    Ronnke, did you ever get a chance to look into this?

Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    Ronnke, did you ever get a chance to look into this?
    Hi Folks,
    I've finally bitten the bullet and purchased the FGU - so I'm taking time to learn to use the newer set up.

On thing I found slightly disquieting is that in order to sign in as GM and as a player from my machine - going strictly with an IP log in rather than cloud log in, I had to add my own IP address to the allowed IP addresses in my Anti-virus firewall, otherwise, I'd not have been able to view what I can see as GM and as a player at the same time.

In any event, Looking forward to seeing what else there is in this new version of Fantasy Grounds as well as the newest version of the GURPS. I had last uploaded the 3.3.10 version of the GURPS instead of the current 3.3.12.

Should prove to be interesting...

Thanks again Ronnke for the work you do, even if I don't show up here OFTEN.

Hal

This may have nothing to do the ruleset itself; perhaps an extension is messing this up for me (or maybe it's just a scalegui problem?) but I'm getting weird font muddles in the chat window. I don't have any specific fonts extensions running except the fantasy language one, but I don't know why that would cause any problem because you have pick those.

Screenshot 2020-11-24 143419.jpg

After some actually investigation; it seems that GURPSCore extension is causing this issue for me. Possible updates to follow (if I can figure out how to look at it and make it make sense to me and see if I can find out what's causing the hubub )
    Last edited by Fezzik Buttercup; November 24th, 2020 at 19:43.
    Anybody want a peanut!

Quote Originally Posted by Fezzik Buttercup View Post
    After some actually investigation; it seems that GURPSCore extension is causing this issue for me. Possible updates to follow (if I can figure out how to look at it and make it make sense to me and see if I can find out what's causing the hubub )
    Gigermann, is in the process of updating the GURPSCore skin. I expect it to be available soon.

Ronnke, now that Fantasy Grounds is official, do you intend to migrate to it?
    And as for things to do from the list of the first post, do you have a forecast for when something else comes out?

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    Ronnke, now that Fantasy Grounds is official, do you intend to migrate to it?
    And as for things to do from the list of the first post, do you have a forecast for when something else comes out?
    Yes. We will migrate to FGU. The current OlympusRPG campaign will continue on FGC, but campaigns after that will all likely be migrated.
    The wishlist is not a hard development outline...it's just a "wish list". There are developments in progress which I expect will be ready in December.

Is it already December?

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    Is it already December?
    I think Yako2020 wants a Christmas gift from Santa Ronnke.

But, then again, don't we all?!

Thank you Ronnke for all your efforts and I look forward to the next developments whenever they arrive
    Rulesets:
    GURPS 4th Edition, Savage Worlds Adventure Edition, Savage Pathfinder, Dungeon Crawl Classics, Classic D&D, 5e Essentials

Ultimate License Holder

But of course we will!
    Santa Ronnke always comes up with wonderful gifts!
    And I confess that I am looking forward to seeing future Olympus games at Fantasy Grounds Unity!

Thread Information