Page 76 of 76 First ... 2666747576
    Since I have not asked for a long time, and silence is present I would very much like to know if we will soon have more updates on the beloved ruleset of my beloved system.
    Updates as such, the possibility of having items with the possibility of different damage, in the item and not in the combat flap of the character.
    Updates between ST and Damage Encoding.
    [ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER][BRAZILIAN][GMT-3]
    [D&D 5 PLAYER][CALL OF CTHULHU PLAYER][SAVAGE WORLDS PLAYER][GURPS PLAYER AND LOVER]
    [FANTASY GROUNDS STREAMER ON TWITCH]

Fantasy Grounds Unity is coming out (eventually) and I 'think' it could be the end of the client version (at some point in the distant future). If that is the case, I can understand the reticence to continuing to update the product. My players and I use the GURPs addon and look forward to its continued development (if any), but I understand otherwise. Unity could be better but I have a feeling we'll lose support for GURPs from FG.

nbreaker as I inderstood all the rulesets created using CoreRPG as base, don't will be lost, and I believe that GURPS is created following these steps, and so we don't loose our time.
    [ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER][BRAZILIAN][GMT-3]
    [D&D 5 PLAYER][CALL OF CTHULHU PLAYER][SAVAGE WORLDS PLAYER][GURPS PLAYER AND LOVER]
    [FANTASY GROUNDS STREAMER ON TWITCH]

Quote Originally Posted by nbraker View Post
    Fantasy Grounds Unity is coming out (eventually) and I 'think' it could be the end of the client version (at some point in the distant future). If that is the case, I can understand the reticence to continuing to update the product. My players and I use the GURPs addon and look forward to its continued development (if any), but I understand otherwise. Unity could be better but I have a feeling we'll lose support for GURPs from FG.
    As mentioned by @yako2020 the FG Classic rulesets will be able to be used in FG Unity.

And, not sure what you mean by "the end of the client version" - FG Unity will also be server-client architecture, so I'm confused by this statement.

FG Product Development status: Pathfinder Playtest Ruleset and add-ons: In development. Pathfinder Bestiary, Pathfinder Bestiary 2, Pathfinder Bestiary 3 (in store).

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

As soon as the Unity beta becomes available, I will ensure the GURPS ruleset works with Unity. Hopefully, this won't mean maintaining two separate versions of the ruleset. The devs indicate rulesets build on CoreRPG should port to Unity without issue, so we shouldn't have any issues.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Thread Information