DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 18 of 150 First ... 816171819202868118 ... Last
    I did experience the loss of the "Current move" box... I do think it was with 3.0.3 though... I am not sure. I will get back if it happens again. Good thing I was editing the character and had not filled in that much of it so i could just delete it and then add a new one.

/H

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

The GCA export script for PCs has been updated to take advantage of things in the new ruleset (yay for spell information). You can download it from the link in the first post of this thread.

Enjoy
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    ...(yay for spell information). ...
    What changed?

Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    What changed?
    The export will now add the spell data, (ie Time to cast, Duration, Cost to Cast, Resists, etc). If only GCA stored the spell descriptions, then that could also be exported.

We tried to play tonight and again, one of the characters lost his current move box. This time with ruleset 3.0.4. I can't say what caused the error, the only things happening shortly before the first error message were a roll on a skill and the player entering 1 unspend CP (both on the affected sheet). I'm not completely sure about this, but it might even be, that the box is only missing on my version of the sheet and not on the players - he said, he would still see it and that he can enter values in it.
    Do you want me to send you the campaign file to check if you can find the error?
    My blog about a sandbox setting for GURPS Dungeon Fantasy, I am creating, and my endeavours to learn GURPS and the use of VTTs: Illias.

Quote Originally Posted by weselbold View Post
    We tried to play tonight and again, one of the characters lost his current move box. This time with ruleset 3.0.4. I can't say what caused the error, the only things happening shortly before the first error message were a roll on a skill and the player entering 1 unspend CP (both on the affected sheet). I'm not completely sure about this, but it might even be, that the box is only missing on my version of the sheet and not on the players - he said, he would still see it and that he can enter values in it.
    Do you want me to send you the campaign file to check if you can find the error?
    Yes please do. Note the name of the character causing the problem.

If I am right in my thoughts the points not spent, are the points I gained as an experiment or that I saved on creating my character.
    From what I understand both the player and the master can manage these points, however I noticed that it is not being displayed at the moment that I will select the character.
    Unspent Points 0 always appears, even though I have given some in the character sheet.

I'd just like to know if the old extension Gurps_4eTableRolls.ext will be converted to this new version of the GURPS rule set.

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    ... Unspent Points 0 always appears, even though I have given some in the character sheet.
    This was fixed in the latest release.

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    I'd just like to know if the old extension Gurps_4eTableRolls.ext will be converted to this new version of the GURPS rule set.
    There is no need. Core has table functionality built-in.

Thread Information