STAR TREK 2d20
    Seycyrus
    As I have great problem in speaking the language (English) for fear of speaking wrong and for lack of knowledge I will try to make 1 video with my extension, showing how I make adjustments in only one and in case I have no listing of modifiers and effects. I played a lot of GURPS when it was 3rd Edition, but the 4th Edition and especially in fantasy grounds just have the theory, I look forward to the arrival of improvements, as application of effects that can provoke modifiers and changes listed at the beginning of the post where the ruleset can be downloaded, such as life bar in the token and body parts to be able to manage different RDs and thus apply the different types of damage, it was because it has no material and want to know in practice that I asked the Caravan for Ein Arris, so have material to "know" better the GURPS in fantasy grounds and also to show how much the System is good and practical in FG, but I understand the legal complications that this would bring

Yako have you been able to play as a player in any GURPS 4e games on FGU?
    Rulesets:
    GURPS 4th Edition, Savage Worlds Adventure Edition, Savage Pathfinder, Dungeon Crawl Classics, Classic D&D, 5e Essentials

Ultimate License Holder

Padre Moto, I'm a Brazilian from the interior of São Paulo, which thanks to Google I can communicate here in the Forum, my adolescence all played gurps 3E and acquired the GURPS 4E, then friends began to move to other places and the tables were running out, that's when I resorted to rpg Online and luckily stopped here in what was once known as Fantasy Grounds and I really liked what I saw, a platform where the session has to be prepared and luckily had a person who made a sketch of the GURPS 4E, but for problems had to stop, even in this prototype of GURPS had a Vitruvian man who could insert the HPs of each part of the body, but what I found most interesting was the token cycle, where I could have multiple positions of a token. So we were awarded Ronnke creating the Official Ruleset of GURPS, everything was going well until the Fantasy Grounds Unity came and brought many possibilities, but at the same time broke many things and in case I was always a tester, a bug hunt, to try in a way to help those who know how to do what they do not know, which is to program for real and only played a few minutes at a table of Ronnke but was still FGC and when doing tests between master and player, were on different PCs and on different internet connections, sometimes even on LAN and in all tests, especially for my aesthetic changes everything worked fine, of course well, after hours and hours of testing and changes. Of course these most changes and tests were and are more for my ego, but I'm happy when they please other players and masters. Of course these most changes and tests were and are more for my ego, but I'm happy when they please other players and masters. Of course these most changes and tests were and are more for my ego, but I'm happy when they please other players and masters. Of course these most changes and tests were and are more for my ego, but I'm happy when they please other players and masters. Of course these most changes and tests were and are more for my ego, but I'm happy when they please other players and masters. And the saddest And the saddest thing is that GURPS was a great system hereAnd the saddest thing is that And the saddest thing is that GURPS it was a great system here, but today it is stigmatized is cause for laughing stock and jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    Padre Moto, I'm a Brazilian from the interior of São Paulo, which thanks to Google I can communicate here in the Forum, my adolescence all played gurps 3E and acquired the GURPS 4E, then friends began to move to other places and the tables were running out, that's when I resorted to rpg Online and luckily stopped here in what was once known as Fantasy Grounds and I really liked what I saw, a platform where the session has to be prepared and luckily had a person who made a sketch of the GURPS 4E, but for problems had to stop, even in this prototype of GURPS had a Vitruvian man who could insert the HPs of each part of the body, but what I found most interesting was the token cycle, where I could have multiple positions of a token. So we were awarded Ronnke creating the Official Ruleset of GURPS, everything was going well until the Fantasy Grounds Unity came and brought many possibilities, but at the same time broke many things and in case I was always a tester, a bug hunt, to try in a way to help those who know how to do what they do not know, which is to program for real and only played a few minutes at a table of Ronnke but was still FGC and when doing tests between master and player, were on different PCs and on different internet connections, sometimes even on LAN and in all tests, especially for my aesthetic changes everything worked fine, of course well, after hours and hours of testing and changes. Of course these most changes and tests were and are more for my ego, but I'm happy when they please other players and masters. Of course these most changes and tests were and are more for my ego, but I'm happy when they please other players and masters. Of course these most changes and tests were and are more for my ego, but I'm happy when they please other players and masters. Of course these most changes and tests were and are more for my ego, but I'm happy when they please other players and masters. Of course these most changes and tests were and are more for my ego, but I'm happy when they please other players and masters. And the saddest And the saddest thing is that GURPS was a great system hereAnd the saddest thing is that And the saddest thing is that GURPS it was a great system here, but today it is stigmatized is cause for laughing stock and jokes.
    Eu aprendi que GURPS é um gosto para adquirir.

Ainda bem que todos temos bom gosto

Obrigado por compartilhar um pouco da sua história!
    Rulesets:
    GURPS 4th Edition, Savage Worlds Adventure Edition, Savage Pathfinder, Dungeon Crawl Classics, Classic D&D, 5e Essentials

Ultimate License Holder

I just have to thank the community, the friends I made and especially the affection and attention of everyone! Thank you! Padre Moto!

Are things messed up again for anyone else? Same problem as two weeks ago (that got fixed) - can't roll attacks and/or skill checks...

Things were unfixed with the latest FGU release perhaps?

EDIT: My problem was fixed. Not sure the culprit, but I unloaded a bunch of extensions and everything is working now.
    Last edited by seycyrus; February 4th, 2022 at 01:25.

Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    Are things messed up again for anyone else? Same problem as two weeks ago (that got fixed) - can't roll attacks and/or skill checks...

Things were unfixed with the latest FGU release perhaps?
    I just updated and checked, all is working normally.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Things seem to be working normally for me.
    Rulesets:

Ultimate License Holder

Language extension doesn't seem to be working with GURPS, although it works with Core and 5e without issues (it's just not showing the translation (whacky font), or 'seen by' or 'translated'.

Not a big issue, the language fonts I worked with before were fine, but not since I came back to try things out again. So it's a GURPS specific thing as far as I can tell.
    Anybody want a peanut!

Check if you're using an old one. I think they had to be adjusted at some point.
    It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.

Thread Information