DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 150 First ... 78910111959109 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    I don't use the languages feature, so I'm familiar with the intricacies. I will play around or maybe someone more familiar, can advise.
    Please link to the extension?
    It probably hasnt listed this ruleset so wont show up for this ruleset.
    You can most likely use the CoreRPG Languages Support found in options and add your own in.

The Language Extension is found here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...s-(FG-v3-1-3-) It explains (in post #2) how to add your own languages (and available language fonts) into an extension.

damned is correct - this extension doesn't have the GURPs ruleset tag - you can add this into the extension pretty easily.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

A new release is available: v3.0.3

Fixed damage display bug.
    Fixed bug in inventory when characters were imported from GCA.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

As always, thank you for your work. Especially on a night when you are probably running your own game.

Fixed bug in inventory when characters were imported from GCA.
    Am not aware of the nature of this bug, but thank you.

I now notice that as I toggle the inventory items from carried->equipped->not equipped the "Total Weight Carried" changes in value, which is great. Is this weight meant to be linked to the "Move" field, on the "Current Attributes" section on the Main page?

Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    As always, thank you for your work. Especially on a night when you are probably running your own game.
    Well, it was because of our group's game that v3.0.3 is available.

Am not aware of the nature of this bug, but thank you.
    Is this weight meant to be linked to the "Move" field, on the "Current Attributes" section on the Main page?
    When imported from GCA, the total cost and weight were not correct if you had a quantity greater than one.

No, the move field is not linked, but I have some possible ideas on that front.

Fixed damage display bug.
    Just noticed a few things on the CT, but had not really investigated it before, so I am not aware if these new items are a result of the modifications you made.

Dm and player instance of FG open. Have a map, with encounter pinned. Open up encounter. -> Load encounter into CT. -> Pull in character into CT.

1) As the GM, when I double click on the NPCs on the map, their NPC sheet opens up, but it is also accompanied by some script errors (see attachment).

2) Targeting now seems limited to friendly units (for the GM), and cannot be done at all on my player instance. The arrows and range are being displayed on the map, but the target message is not being displayed on the CT. Dice rolls (dodge etc.) are also not going to their target.

3) The damage reduction for HP now seems to be working, IF you manually pick up the dice and roll it in the chat window. GM can pull the value (both the one he rolled and player rolled) and drop it onto HP, and HP will be reduced accordingly. BUT does not decrement if I roll the damage from the combat page by double clicking the damage button, and then try to drop that value onto the HP field on the CT.

Just noticed a few things on the CT, but had not really investigated it before, so I am not aware if these new items are a result of the modifications you made.

Dm and player instance of FG open. Have a map, with encounter pinned. Open up encounter. -> Load encounter into CT. -> Pull in character into CT.

1) As the GM, when I double click on the NPCs on the map, their NPC sheet opens up, but it is also accompanied by some script errors (see attachment).

2) Targeting now seems limited to friendly units (for the GM), and cannot be done at all on my player instance. The arrows and range are being displayed on the map, but the target message is not being displayed on the CT. Dice rolls (dodge etc.) are also not going to their target.

3) The damage reduction for HP now seems to be working, IF you manually pick up the dice and roll it in the chat window. GM can pull the value (both the one he rolled and player rolled) and drop it onto HP, and HP will be reduced accordingly. BUT does not decrement if I roll the damage from the combat page by double clicking the damage button, and then try to drop that value onto the HP field on the CT.
    I can reproduce issue number 1 and 3, but not number 2.

I can reproduce issue number 1 and 3, but not number 2.
    I restarted my computer, and now things seem to be working smoothly regarding targeting. Attribute it to user error.

Thread Information