DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 77 of 150 First ... 2767757677787987127 ... Last
    I'm afraid I'm not really in a position right now to be much help for other extensions - I'm still learning the finer workings of how FG, CoreRPG, and Ronnke's ruleset handle everything so my focus right now is on the extensions I'm working on and able to directly test in use cases I'm familiar with.

DingoSoulEater houve Will Share this extension?

3/5 of them currently made are currently posted in a seperate thread. Once theyr'e all up i'll link them here too.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...cal-Extensions
    Last edited by DingoSoulEater; September 3rd, 2019 at 20:38.

Quote Originally Posted by DingoSoulEater View Post
    Hey Ronnke,

I've been working on a handful of extensions but a great deal of these have required massive overwrites of windowclasses/objects due to unnamed XML objects in quite a few of the char_<page>.xml files. For the moment I'm going to post these just by overwriting entire windowclasses using merge="replace"; but for future work would you be amenable to having a lot of these items named for easier deletion/replacement as needed? I'd be more than happy to crunch through them myself for this purpose and submit them somewhere if that would be helpful since I know it's an absolute faff of 'boring' work. Largely as doing massive windowclass replacements might make building other extensions harder if they're running simultaneously.

- Dingo
    Sure, as long as it doesn't break anything. PM to discuss further or hit me up on Discord.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

I'm curious, I wonder if we will ever have any more items from that list in the released thread, my hope is that Ronnke will surprise us and bid before the release of FGU.

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    I'm curious, I wonder if we will ever have any more items from that list in the released thread, my hope is that Ronnke will surprise us and bid before the release of FGU.
    Yes ☺️
    Stay tuned.

Sorry for the double post but here is what I was talking about: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...595#post454595

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    Sorry for the double post but here is what I was talking about: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...595#post454595
    Awesome sauce!

Excellent! I would like to see a separate modifier panel for the ranged/melee panels independent of the weapons—this way I don't run into issues with the dynamic adding/removing of the individual weapons making my mods go away. Probably just stick another "+" next to the edit button(?) (I've also been wanting one for the Defenses panel, but that's a separate-but-related issue.)
    It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.

I will only guess as a question, thanks to the video posted by Jaxilon.
    I realized that the dragged items especially the melee weapons feature both fields, and realized that the throw distance is based on the ST, so I would like to know if the damage-related damage field on the main part could:
    1 - Be rolls
    2 - Have a link between weapon damage.

Thread Information