STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sojourner View Post
    This is really cool, and I am not sure if I missed it, but is there a way to set your own 'tabletop' picture. For example, rather than the standard pictures FG gives us to cycle through I would like to place an overall world map as the tabletop (kind of like the pathfinder module has) so the players have a ready view of the world without having to dig through all the shared pictures. If you can help - Thanks!, if not - Thanks anyway!
    ~Jim
    Yes, that is considered a "Decal". It's really simple to make your own custom extension with multiple decals. You can see the Quick Reference Decal in my signature for an example of this, but even better, use the Custom Decal Tutorial found on this page; https://www.fg-con.com/free-downloads/

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Is there a way to change the Font Size and/or Format of Fonts (bold, italics, etc.) within a theme?
    --Art "Everything I do is a work of Art" Wendorf
    An Ultimate License Holder so anyone can join the fun!
    Timezone: US Central Time [UTC-6?]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Wendorf View Post
    Is there a way to change the Font Size and/or Format of Fonts (bold, italics, etc.) within a theme?
    Yes, there are various font extensions already. You can read this thread to for some discussion, examples, and advice. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...6013-Big-Fonts

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks, LorEntrails, for the pointer! Very much appreciate it.

Right now, I'm trying to mess with the guts of things because I'm unstable that way. I know that if I go into Theme's graphics\graphics_fonts.xml that I can see each font, their size, bold or not, etc. However, I'm not sure what each font location is. I've figured out that <font name="modcollectorlable"> is the little "modifier" in the modifier box in the lower left of the screen. I've, of course, figured out that things like "whisperfont" are how it displays in the chatbox when someone whispers.

However, I have no idea what part of the screen <font name=defaultnumbercontrol" controls. Is there a list somewhere of what each of these elements means/impacts?

Blog Entries
    Thanks, LorEntrails, for the pointer! Very much appreciate it.

Right now, I'm trying to mess with the guts of things because I'm unstable that way. I know that if I go into Theme's graphics\graphics_fonts.xml that I can see each font, their size, bold or not, etc. However, I'm not sure what each font location is. I've figured out that <font name="modcollectorlable"> is the little "modifier" in the modifier box in the lower left of the screen. I've, of course, figured out that things like "whisperfont" are how it displays in the chatbox when someone whispers.

However, I have no idea what part of the screen <font name=defaultnumbercontrol" controls. Is there a list somewhere of what each of these elements means/impacts?
    You are working the wrong way.
    The font definitions are definitions.
    These definitions are not where they are used they are just names and settings.

Find the control or object or data type you want to change and from there find what font definition it uses.

Not exactly the easiest way to do what you are wanting, but to answer your question, use a program like Notepad++ (one that has the ability to search multiple files). Make a copy of the 5e and CoreRPG ruleset and unpack them (as if they were a zip file). Then have Notepad++ 'find in files' the name of the font definition. It will tell you every line number where the font definition is used.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Thanks everyone! I figured if there was several ways of doing something that I'd be doing it the hard way. lol.

Windowtitle being cut?

I've been tweaking the Wonderful Notebook theme by Ezio. Mostly just changing colors of things, etc. I thought I'd make a little different frame for the Window Titles. As such, I replaced the windowtitle.png with my own, but I kept the exact same dimensions of the previous png, hoping to preserve formatting.

However, for some reason it's "cutting" (?) the frame. I attached a picture. Any ideas?
    Attached Images Attached Images

All frames are 9-slice graphics that are tiled to fill available space. In your picture, the specified height of the control/widget holding the text is larger than the middle slices, so it is tiling. You need to define a larger frame graphic. Also, you might think about making the corners transparent, instead of white.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    All frames are 9-slice graphics that are tiled to fill available space. In your picture, the specified height of the control/widget holding the text is larger than the middle slices, so it is tiling. You need to define a larger frame graphic. Also, you might think about making the corners transparent, instead of white.
    Ooooh, ok. Got it.

I'd been planning to make the corners transparent before I ran into that little problem. I now have a solution! Thank so much!

Thread Information