STAR TREK 2d20
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

Thread: GM Advice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SolarAlbatross View Post
    I'd recommend this youtube channel Dungeon Masterpiece: https://www.youtube.com/c/DungeonMasterpiece

He has great advice on how to tie in random encounter tables, sink quest hooks into locations, develop factions, and interesting analysis on the geopolitics of various D&D settings. Always interesting/inspiring to listen.
    Excellent, thank you. I've add to the OP.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    New news to me, Mike Shea aka SlyFlourish has released two of his books via CC-BY-NC-4.0 so now everyone can read them for free. I've only skimmed both of them, but have often read and linked above to his blog were many of the ideas in his books are also discussed. I will update the resource with links to these two online versions of the books;
    Dungeon Master Tips (slyflourish.com)
    The Lazy Dungeon Master (slyflourish.com)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information