FG Spreadshirt Swag

Turbotop and alternatives?

I've seen a few references to turbotop to use as a way to pin software like discord on top of fg. It seems like a great solution to a need I had, but was curious if anyone uses any alternatives they prefer? Only downside to turbotop I have seen so far is that it occassionally requires a manual close out when shutting down the pc.

I really love Turbotop. It keep whatever you want on top of FGU. You can of course minimise those softwares on the taskbar whenever you want. It is free, lightwheight, start with windows... I never had any problem with it like the one you describe.
    But if there is a better alternative i'm all hears!

Groupy may be another alternative or supplement to TurboTop. It allows you to group separate applications together the way a browser can have seperate tabs. For just FG I have found it useful with tabbing between the host and a second instance. However I mostly use it to keep all the other things together I run while running FG, ie Google Sheets (for a party sheet), Discord, Syrinscape and sometimes a PDF or OneNote. Normally I have the two groups not on top of each other, with FG on 2/3rds of my screens and the other group on about 1/3rd (I would attach a picture but the website doesn't think I'm human ).

Thread Information