5E Character Create Playlist
Page 18 of 18 First ... 8161718

Thread: AD&D Ruleset

Blog Entries
    celestian’s is free and constantly upgraded. For AD&D, that is clearly the better option.

And Celestian's version is aimed at AD&D 2nd edition, whereas this one is aimed at 1st edition.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    And Celestian's version is aimed at AD&D 2nd edition, whereas this one is aimed at 1st edition.
    I actually "aim" at both as best I can, tho I do tend to lean towards THACO. That said there is a extension that does twiddle the knobs to set some 1e specific features/values.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Hi, Loading it into FGU, it says Error. Line 25 Position 28 should be ";" not "", whatever that means. In any rate, it won't load.

Thanks,

Rodney

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCastleKeeper View Post
    Hi, Loading it into FGU, it says Error. Line 25 Position 28 should be ";" not "", whatever that means. In any rate, it won't load.

Thanks,

Rodney
    please use the included 2E ruleset. This one is pretty much unsupported now.

Thread Information