5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Or just create a story entry with links organized however you want, and just share the story entry with the players. Then, you can add / remove / reorganize the story entry as you wish at any time and the players will see it immediately. If the players want to organize the links themselves, they can create their own "notes" entries and do the same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian D View Post
    I am also needing a GM created folder that players can access handouts in the Image/Map folder tab. Currently the handouts (images) I share show up in (uncategorized) group. I should be able to name a folder "Campaign", add the files and want in there, and they can easily access all game related files in this one place.

My workaround so far is putting any random two digit moniker (zz for example) in front of the campaign specific shared files and having the players type that moniker (zz) to pull those images as a group.
    Vote for it on the Wish List; https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=103178

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information