DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cdhyanchand View Post
    Hi. I am interested in adding a healing potion action to my NPC (basically a one time regeneration effect). Is there a way to add this so that a HEAL action will be added to the CT? Thanks.
    The code for that is shown here...
    Untitled.png
    Also, you can learn all you need to know about coding for FG in the wiki here - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...php/5E_Effects
    And beyond that, if you want to be lazy and have EVERY SINGLE item, spell, class feature, face trait, and feat coded for you, I have those available on the DMs Guild.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Details would be great. Just to be clear I am talking about adding this action to a monster NPC stat block. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Details would be great. Just to be clear I am talking about adding this action to a monster NPC stat block. Thanks.
    Aha! Adding it to a monster stat block isn't possible (that I am aware of).
    Become a Patron!
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE

Create a trait in the NPC and include the phrase 'regains xdx hit points'. That will show a heal on the CT.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Create a trait in the NPC and include the phrase 'regains xdx hit points'. That will show a heal on the CT.
    CAre to add that variant to the first post for us? Probably in the Traits section

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Ya I just thought of that, that is good advice because although NPCs don't have "healing potions" per se, some do have second wind, so you could absolutely do that.
    Become a Patron!
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE

Thanks Zacchaeus! That's what I needed.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    CAre to add that variant to the first post for us? Probably in the Traits section
    Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    Ya I just thought of that, that is good advice because although NPCs don't have "healing potions" per se, some do have second wind, so you could absolutely do that.
    I would but there's no more room in the first post. I might look at editing it sometime to reduce it's size.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    I would but there's no more room in the first post. I might look at editing it sometime to reduce it's size.
    Or, put it all into an attachment like I had to do with the Adventure Creation stuff. I just put a summary in the post and then make an attachment with the details.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Or, put it all up on the wiki, then link to the wiki. that way you wont have those size limitations at all, and it would be easy to find.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Thread Information