STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I honestly don't known the difference between editions but I believe an official Vampires 5th edition is currently in the works. It was mentioned in the Traveller forums.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    The OP is part of the team working on the official version.
    Congrats to the OP!!!!

Is it out yet?

I want this last month!!!

But out of curiosity, Is there a dev working on the New World of Darkness line? (I believe it is called Chronicles of Darkness now, but includes Vampire the Requiem and Werewolf the Forsaken, among other titles).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lensman View Post
    Is it out yet?
    Nope, and ETAs on such things are not given out until the product is in the final quality control check (i.e. usually less than 2 weeks from public release).

But out of curiosity, Is there a dev working on the New World of Darkness line? (I believe it is called Chronicles of Darkness now, but includes Vampire the Requiem and Werewolf the Forsaken, among other titles).
    A site search gave me this; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ly-nWoD)/page7
    It sounds like it is in work.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Is he working on the 5th edition ruleset or the older product line? I would love to give this a go as a story teller.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    The OP is part of the team working on the official version.
    A little surprised, I discovered this comment two years late, and would like to clear up any ambiguity: I do not work and have never worked on the project of the 5th edition or any official version. I threw in the towel on my 20th edition project having not found any help here or elsewhere to overcome my programming deficiencies. I had emailed my ruleset as is to the devs at Fantasy Grounds to see if they could do something with it before moving on to other personal projects. And that's all. I'm not part of anything.
    Last edited by Maspalio; December 10th, 2020 at 08:34.

Is this project still alive?
    I’m a Software Engineer and I have some experience developing ruleset and modules with lua and xml.
    I’m an old Vampire DM too, hehe.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by arjona00 View Post
    Is this project still alive?
    I’m a Software Engineer and I have some experience developing ruleset and modules with lua and xml.
    I’m an old Vampire DM too, hehe.
    the project is no longer active.

Quote Originally Posted by Maspalio View Post
    A little surprised, I discovered this comment two years late, and would like to clear up any ambiguity: I do not work and have never worked on the project of the 5th edition or any official version. I threw in the towel on my 20th edition project having not found any help here or elsewhere to overcome my programming deficiencies. I had emailed my ruleset as is to the devs at Fantasy Grounds to see if they could do something with it before moving on to other personal projects. And that's all. I'm not part of anything.
    Sorry that was me - my mistake.

It could be possible to buy Vampire 5th and create an extension to play 20th. Isn't it? Or will be violating any FG rule?

Thread Information