5E Character Create Playlist

Getting Started: Curse of Strahd

Hello everyone. With Covid getting worse in my area I’ll be moving my in progress game to fantasy grounds. The only thing is I’ve never used it before. What will I absolutely need to run vs what would be recommended but not strictly necessary? Any advice would be appreciated.

Blog Entries
    Welcome

Absolutely required would be licenses. Either the GM can get an Ultimate license and the players don't need a license, or the GM and every player can get a Standard license. You can do one-time or subscription licenses.

Everything else is optional, but at least purchasing the CoS module on FG will make your life much simpler. Without the module you will need to enter all the maps, NPC,s items, encounters, etc. Without the books in FG for character creation you or your players will need to type in everything that is not included in the SRD or Basic Rules.

For details, see; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...eed-to-play-5e

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information