5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I think these look fantastic. I'd certainly buy some, though I would prefer them un-numbered. I usually number 'enemy' tokens by dragging a number from a prepared story sheet to speed things up.

I'm sure his wording above is only to track file names. I've seen his tokens 'in action' and they completely blend into your backgoround so the only part of the token you see is the figure and the shadow. Great stuff.
    Murder at Avedon Hill - Official site for novel being released February, 2007 (podcast release also begins February, 2007)
    Four Ugly Monsters - Honorary Monster, ret.

Quote Originally Posted by gurney9999
    I'm sure his wording above is only to track file names. I've seen his tokens 'in action' and they completely blend into your backgoround so the only part of the token you see is the figure and the shadow. Great stuff.
    Yeah I saw them in action also... DM liked them so much he wanted to show off the orc tokens to us... though with the number he put on the map I believe he liked them too much...

HEY! You all lived didn't you?
    • snikle •
    . .lapsus calumni. .

Quote Originally Posted by Snikle
    HEY! You all lived didn't you?
    Yeah but that was only because the caster decided to go ninja and kill them... We really got to get him to play in the front row more often with the rolls he was getting.

amazing

I want those tokens. The building and item drawings are cool but I have got to have those tokens. I frankly don't care how bad it FUBAR FG I need those tokens. I can't tell you how many times during a session we say "who's the green token?" or "sorry I moved the wrong one". At the very least I beg for the character tokens. At most in the sessions I play there won't be more than 6 of those on the screen at once.
    Meetings: Not a single one of us is as dumb as all of us.

realized that some of you may not have seen this from AD

Here is a pack of character portraits and matching map token.
    You can get the files from here.
    https://www.immortalnights.com/wip/FGfiles/

Here is a sample.

These images are made from my illustrations.
    Feel free to use them for any purpose, personal use or even commercial use.
    Please give me credit if redistributed.
    Devin Night
    Immortalnights.com
    Last edited by devinnight; December 23rd, 2005 at 17:59.

Great Tokens

Devinight,

I just want to say thanks for creating my party some great tokens. They fit perfectly on the board and add that extra touch of realism. Please keep me and the community informed of your progress on npc token packs. I was really impressed by how you talored each token to the characters we have created. No more sessions of "oops I moved the wrong token, sorry", nor does the DM have to name each token that gets placed it is obvious now.

Thanks,
    Satisfied Customer
    Meetings: Not a single one of us is as dumb as all of us.

Thread Information