FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Sorry I messed up. This would have been my 1st game. still trying to get familiar with the Fantasy Ground set up.

Please accept my apologies.

Perry

You missed quite some nice game there mate! :-)
    I am looking forward for our second session, this week I am available pretty much every day except sunday. The start of the year is always a bit calmer shedule-wise on my side so I hopefully can adapt to you other players :-)

VenomousFiligree
    I'll not be able to run another game this week. The idea is that the games are single session rather than multiple. However should the three of you want to having a more finalised ending to the last session I can see if I can fit that in. Otherwise the next session will likely be a Saturday in two to three weeks (maybe midweek a bit sooner).

Thats nice to hear, if I can make it I would be happy to join you again for your next one-shot.

If the two players would be interested in bringing our game from yesterday a bit further count me in also.
    Its always sad for me to see a game which has nice roleplaying between everyone and some remarkable moments to end so abrubtly because of time reasons.
    For me it was late also so I was happy in drawing a cut there but I am curious how the story will unfold if we continue a few hours :-)

VenomousFiligree
    The next One Shot I fancy running is a modern one - The Derelict - "Despite the concerns and worries of life, a final voyage is being made on the luxury yacht, Delilah, taking the vessel from America to its new owner in England. What promises to be a pleasurable journey across the ocean waves descends into a desperate struggle for survival."

I am in :-)

I'd like to play some one shots. I'll apply to the calendar.

VenomousFiligree
    The Derelict, scheduled for Saturday 14 January.

"Despite the concerns and worries of life, a final voyage is being made on the luxury yacht, Delilah, taking the vessel from America to its new owner in England. What promises to be a pleasurable journey across the ocean waves descends into a desperate struggle for survival."

I am super interested in getting in on a game. I simply love Call of Cthulhu and have played in-person and on Roll20, but never on FantasyGrounds.

My shedule is not very tight until the weekend so if you like I can teach you the ropes of FG to get you going :-)
    Out of the ordinary working hours that is :-)

Thread Information