5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Upstate NY (and not Westchester, I mean dead in the middle)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Condoro View Post
    This is a great extension - so clear and crisp. Well done and thank you.

These are only personal preferences, but I'll put them out there:
    the faction shading (green, red, yellow) seems too dark - a lighter shade would make the text 'pop' more
    the heading text on RTF sheets doesn't stand out enough (I wonder if black would stand out more than the dark green)

As I said, personal preferences. The extension is otherwise so much clearer to read.
    Thanks for the compliments and the constructive criticism. When I am able to dig back into this later this year I will take all of this under advisement.

I'd like to make something that's more "fantasy based", but ultimately my preference will always go towards a "flat" design. I know these aren't for everyone, but I figure if I make something that is legible on my 15" laptop, then it should work when scaled up to 2 monitors. My first two themes were more of an exercise in understanding how to modify themes, they're less concerned with "design". Now that I've pretty much got my resource files all setup, they're fairly simple to modify, my intention is to spend some more time on the actual artwork.

If anyone out there has the ability to work with Adobe Illustrator files, I'll gladly send you the source files that generated these two themes. Just PM me, they're too big to upload here, also I would have to explain how I have them organized. If you can't use Illustrator, then you're probably better off working directly from the graphics included in the actual extension.

2017/07/15: v2.2: Fixed magnifying glass icon

Update coming on the much maligned "blank link icon". stay tuned.

Screen Shot 2017-08-05 at 7.43.48 AM.png

2017/07/15 : v2.3 : Revised "blank link" icon to be more visible (thanks for pointing this out El Condoro)

FG GAP_v2.3_fixed_blank_link_icon.png
    Last edited by ll00ll00ll00ll; August 5th, 2017 at 14:59. Reason: added screenshot

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ll00ll00ll00ll View Post
    2017/07/15 : v2.3 : Revised "blank link" icon to be more visible (thanks for pointing this out El Condoro)

FG GAP_v2.3_fixed_blank_link_icon.png
    I think that will work much better, thanks.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Beautiful skin Templar. Just downloaded this bad boy and really looking forward to running games with it. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by gusbryant View Post
    Beautiful skin Templar. Just downloaded this bad boy and really looking forward to running games with it. Cheers!
    Thanks, glad to hear you like it.

Looks like there is a file missing? fgpro_graphics/chatboxhilight.png

I get an error when i open up console from the graphics directory. I looked for the file in the ext and there is none by that name.

Don't think its an issue, just thought I would mention it, or maybe I am doing something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by BgHurt View Post
    Looks like there is a file missing? fgpro_graphics/chatboxhilight.png

I get an error when i open up console from the graphics directory. I looked for the file in the ext and there is none by that name.

Don't think its an issue, just thought I would mention it, or maybe I am doing something wrong?
    Yep, you're right. I just uploaded version 2.4, which should fix this. Let me know if I left anything else out (overtime I "fix" something, I seem to break several other things!)

Quote Originally Posted by ll00ll00ll00ll View Post
    Yep, you're right. I just uploaded version 2.4, which should fix this. Let me know if I left anything else out (overtime I "fix" something, I seem to break several other things!)
    https://xkcd.com/1739/

Thread Information