FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Upstate NY (and not Westchester, I mean dead in the middle)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    I don't know if that's funny or sad.

Quote Originally Posted by ll00ll00ll00ll View Post
    I don't know if that's funny or sad.
    The answer is definitely "Yes".

What's even more hilarious read the mouseover tooltip on the image.

"Word found unreadable content in 5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4.ext. Do you want to recover the contents of this document? If you trust the source of this document, click Yes."

I keep getting this msg when I try and open this ext. I'm using a mac if that makes a difference. Any suggestions?

Hi Twitch and welcome to FG

When you say you are trying to open the extension what do you mean? The extension isn't meant to be opened. You place it in your extensions folder in FGData and then start FG. Below your campaign list will be a list of extensions, select the check box next to this one and then press start.

If you want to see inside the extension you'll need to put it in a folder somewhere and then change the .ext to .zip and then unzip the folder. Inside there will be files that you can load into a text editor to look at the code and various graphics files.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you Zacchaeus. I'm about as computer savvy as Grog.

Love the GAP theme, but it doesn't seem to be compatible with Warrior-Priest's "5E - Remove all foes with 0 HP" extension.

(https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...foes-with-0-HP)

Would like to be able to use both. Perhaps you could work together to resolve the incompatibility.

First of all thank you for this superb extension.
    I just have one question, I'm using Dulux-Oz's Location and Organizations mod, and the Icons are not matching the new theme.
    Is there a loading order or dependency what should be set, or is it intentional?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix Montmorency View Post
    First of all thank you for this superb extension.
    I just have one question, I'm using Dulux-Oz's Location and Organizations mod, and the Icons are not matching the new theme.
    Is there a loading order or dependency what should be set, or is it intentional?
    To have the theme stay consistent across that particular extension the author will need to provide icons to Dulux and he can incorporate them...

Upstate NY (and not Westchester, I mean dead in the middle)
    2018/01/14 : THIS EXTENSION IS NOW OPEN SOURCE AND FOR THE TIME BEING I WILL NOT BE DIRECTLY SUPPORTING THIS EXTENSION, PLEASE SEE HERE FOR UP TO DATE INFORMATION (THANKS FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT). I WILL STILL DO MY BEST TO TRY TO ANSWER / AID IN ANY WAY I CAN.

Hey all, maybe I'm blind? I do not see a download link for the theme anywhere. What do?

Thread Information